• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

You guys want to play in the mud again? I need justice!!!!:flipoff:

NIRC 2011 TTC Round two?

I am game for some play this weekend. I would like to get some of us together anyway to talk through some Skill sections for the G6.

Washed my truck up today, blew it dry with my compressor, Cleaned the puller and changed the filter on it. So I am game to get it dirty again. I would like to get some more mud, a lot of what we were in was sand bottom with running water.

just wanted to say thank you for letting me come and play i had an absolute blast one of my favorites involving rc in any way and as far as doing a round 2 im all game

just wanted to say thank you for letting me come and play i had an absolute blast one of my favorites involving rc in any way and as far as doing a round 2 im all game

I am really glad you made it. It had to be the one of my favorites events playing with toy truck as well. ;-)

Get your comp rig rolling.

Actually, while we were out there I was thinking it's too much fun to only do a couple times a year! I can make it out this weekend but I'll be out of town the 25th/26th.

Maybe my wheel wideners will get here from Korea in time :twisted:

I got an issue with my truck... I posted it over in the SCX10 (Hitch in the Giddy-up). If any of you have experience with the Honcho/SCX10, if you could chime in over there, that'd be great... its driving me nuts.

What do you guy's think about doing a $5 buy in. Winner takes all next time?

p.s. I was tricking last time by haven a broken rig.:ror:

I think we should start moving some rocks into the Tank Trap. Nothing to big :twisted:

Back