• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

I could probably make it for a few hours sun my mom will be in town so won't have all day to play

My Honcho crawler (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3133601#post3133601)

Scale Points (30pts)
  • Tube bed OR Flat Bed: plastic -1
  • Bed mounted headache rack or roll bar: Plastic -1
  • Hard body: Cab -4
  • Drop bed : -3
  • Bumpers : metal -3 (front)
  • Chassis mounted steering servo: -5 (front)
  • Realistic exterior items
    • Fuel cell, jerry can, Fire extinguisher, Hi-lift jack, extra drive shaft
  • Functional items
    • D-ring -1 (x2)
    • Tow strap -1
    • Winch -2
    • Full size spare tire -3

Last edited:
i can most likely make it i have to fix the truck and have a super important test on saturday so it looks like another saturday up until 1am working on this thing
and 10 am sounds awesome

i can most likely make it i have to fix the truck and have a super important test on saturday so it looks like another saturday up until 1am working on this thing
and 10 am sounds awesome

:lmao:, that's my plan too.
With temps in the 90's my rc room has been about 100!
I haven't done any work since the last TTC was canceled, when Crawlhog sent me the axle case to fix my snapped axle.

I need to at least install the beef tubes and heyok's winch controller before I run the TTC.

The Main Dam.

It is of Arlington RD south of Higgins. I think there is a map quest address in hear some where.

Today's flavor

IMG_2692.jpg

•Truggy/back halved truck: metal -4
• Sliders: (both sides) metal -3
• Hard body: Cab -4
• Bumpers : metal -3
• 3D interior: 2 seat -3
• Chassis mounted steering servo: -5
• Transfer case: -4.
• Realistic exterior items Fire extinguisher, Hi-lift jack,. -2
• Functional items Tow strap, Pull Pal, hitch -3
• Winch -2 Each