• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

Not to hijack this, but you guys up for a G6 this summer? Kind of a combo of a TTC and a super trail run with skill sections for the 1.9 and 1.55 trucks. You can use your same truck just with smaller tires and disable your rear steer.

I will start another thread for this and we can see what kind of interest we have,

Do we need a trailer hitch or something for the sled pull?
I was going to order D rings but they won't be here in time.
Can I just hook it to my frame or rear bumper?

How does it attach to our trucks (car in my case), does it have a hitch, hook or a chain to wrap around stuff?

Basically, if I want to hook it to my frame, do I need to drill a hole for it or anything?

My truck wont make pass -15 I think but im in it for the fun "thumbsup" Front steel stinger, wheel walls,rock guards, snorcle, fire extinguisher, spare tire, working scale winch, tow strap never mind I think im good ill do the math later

your fine ;-)

I'm currently at 17 scale points but should be at 26 or 29 in time for the event.
I'm going to mount all my scale stuff to my jacked up body. I don't think the paint is going to be striped in time so it won't be pretty but it'll be legal "thumbsup"

I still need to waterproof, cut new upper links and mount all the stuff to the body.

BTW Saydee, Al's was great!
I walked in to get a servo and walked out with the servo, servo horn, maxx yolks, proline accessories, 3 new dynamite hex drivers and a Futuba 4PL!

They did hook me up with the price too.

glad you like it. I have been going there of over 25 years

I am not going to hound people for scale point. This Time!!!!!!! :ror:

Let get muddy :twisted:

I stopped by BUsse at work Tank tank is set."thumbsup"

Water levels are high. Might have to move the Puller section but I have a plan. ;-)

I be there around 9 am for some more set up. Any one that could lend a hand would be great.

Any particular brand? If its mud and water, was looking for something cheaper.

You can always go with a cheapie like the Integy Lathe ($19) but I have found that they just don't last. You would be better off with the V11 Integy( $33), a Novak ($45) or a Tekin ($31).

To tell the truth, JRH probably comes very close on his machine woulds, the TorqueMaster Sport is about $28.

Back