• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

Maybe the Green Jeep

• Truggy: metal -4
• Sliders: (both sides) metal -3
• Tube fenders: Metal -1 per pair
• Integrated tube shock mounts: metal -1
• Hard body: Cab -4
• Bumpers : metal -3 each
• 3D interior: 2 seat -3,
• Realistic Scale Human figures: full(knees up) -2,
• Chassis mounted steering servo: -5 (front)
• Transfer case: -4.

Realistic exterior items:

jerry can, Fire extinguisher, Hi-lift jack -3

Functional items:

Tow strap, Pull Pal, hitch -3

• Winch -2 Each

Total 38

Well

I stopped by Busse this week To find a tree crushing the Tank trap. It can be moved it will take a few of use healthy young guys but it has to be done.

Also It is now bone dry. The beach is also there water so low there is now rocks.

I have another water spot at BUsse. It is off Higgans and a larger walk. ( I really do feel it is half as good as this trap.)

So

We can do a few different thing. clean up the trap and or mover the trap down but the beach

or

Roselle spot

Only problem with Roselle is we will have to drive to a few of the spot

Rocks "my House"
Hill a few blocks away from my house " Much nicer hill"
tank trap and mud pit only two block from the hill. Also much nicer Tank Trap.

I feel it is the best scale trails I have ever driven

Post up and let me know what you guys what to do. I will be stopping at Busse today again just to test my JK and see how much work is needed

I am fine with either, actually a different site is not a bad way to go, Roselle this time and back to Busse for the next TTC. I would like to start early, I would love to be done in time to meet my wife at the Rib Fest in LITH

OK

Here is the Location.

Mensching Rd., about a block off the corner of bryn mawr and mensching

park at the Clauss Maintenance parking lot. I be there around 9:30

not going, i left SCRC because all the rules , just awnna run my truck and could care less about points and prizes. they are just toys amd i just wanna play. count me out for ant future events unless its a gtg. so ill not be around anymore, nice knowing you guys have a good summer.

Sorry you feel that way Ron. Hope to see you around.

Guys bring your short course or Rally cars. I will cut the Island short so we can bash after. "thumbsup"

I thinking about having a KOH race there.

Nope I was the direction challenged idiot.. was Claus farm near the maintenance building

Last edited:
Super fun day. Thanks for making it out.

IMG_2839.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

Sled Pull

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2849.jpg

Back