• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

Axles, Suspension, Tranny, Gearing, Motor and Front and Rear Servos are in Oly and wheels and tires are mounted. Steering rods tomorrow with floor and interior plus electronics. Big Oly should be ready to go.

Oh I love doing those last min builds. I just got my 2010 KOH DVD getting all pumped for Sun.

last time my gps took me to a parking lot on the wrong side of the park... does anyone have the actual address of the place where we parked?

EDIT: ok, I think I see the barn on google satellite, it's off of Mensching Rd., South side of the park?

Last edited:
Hey guys.. We're having trouble finding it on the map.

Is there an actual address or a more specific description of the location?

Thanks!

I couldnt get your link to work but I brought it up on my map and I can see the park and 4 baseball diamonds.. I dont however see a red barn. Where is it in relation to the diamonds?

We'll start heading that way.

Rick 847-913-6593

If you turn south on Mensching Rd off of Central pro Bryn Mawr, it is about a mile down. There is a group of ball fields you pass then you will see a sign on the left for the Claus Farm Recreation Area Maintenance Facility and it has 2 small red bards side by side. That is the parking lot we meet at. I will PM you my cell.

good job hosting the event today SAYDEE, and thanks to all who turned out."thumbsup"
P.S hey SSART have your kid give you some tips on crawling:lmao:

I could use all the help I can get I beat him in scale points:flipoff:it was a great time thanks saydee but next time I dont think the rock piel event should be held at your house again the rest of us had no practice time on the course you were crawlen this morning on it practicing I saw the empty beer cans and not to mention you for got to clean up after your dog still got shit on my shoes:roll:

also got to give a shot out to AXIAL the tow brothers were basically running stock honchos never broke and finished every event nice job guys and thanks for comming and taking oics"thumbsup"

Back