• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

also got to give a shot out to AXIAL the tow brothers were basically running stock honchos never broke and finished every event nice job guys and thanks for comming and taking oics"thumbsup"

first off they like to be called the JONAS brothers:lmao:
thanks for coming out boys your rigs did real good today. and for taking pics.

hey Neal your loosing it , not 1 fall down a hill today. :shock:

The Honcho's were originally built to be the best they can be as scale 1.9 rigs mainly used to play around with in our own rock pile, or local construction sites. We never planned on entering a TTC, and we never knew such an event existed locally. All we did was run what we had the best we could, and had a blast doing it. So go ahead and call them stock Honcho's, but they do have a lot of time, and aftermarket parts in them.

now we both know what we need to improve, have seen some cool stuff in person, and will be back for the next event. :twisted:

that Tank Trap is by far my favorite thing about today, such a perfect course for these trucks. cannot wait to post pics for everyone.

Its all about having fun.. Like Steve said, We just run what we brung.

Thanks for putting this together and it was nice to meet some new cool people!

we'll see you all at the next event!

hey Jonas bros. throw some 2.2 tires on the honchos and your all set, but watch out C DOG (cole) got some tricks up his sleve for the next event. also sometimes we have little GTG around my area in schaumburg, me and Chris have been working on a course that has a little of everything

Last edited:
I am really glad everyone had a good time. ;-)

TTC forever boys :twisted:

"thumbsup" Honcho's rule. ;)

All we did was run what we had the best we could, and had a blast doing it. So go ahead and call them stock Honcho's, but
they do have a lot of time, and aftermarket parts in them.

My Honcho's driver needs to get fired! :lmao:

Aug 2011 TTC Scores

Saydee1800 440/478
badhoopty 420/455
THZero 415/435
Steve 385/405
"C dog" 385/405
crawlhog 380/400
Rick 380/400
S ARR T 8 365/392
neillarson 365/385
johnnyh66 340/360

IMG_3267.jpg

Thanks again True Rc & RC Hobby and Track for your support. ;-)

http://truerc.com/
http://www.rchobbyandtrack.com/

Thanks for your guys help with keeping score and running the timer. You made my life a lot easier. I am glad to see a great turn out.

i most definitely had a good time.

that first roll on the rocks was all i needed to get over keeping lemonade pretty. "thumbsup"

Pics will be up tonight for sure. I was tired last night.

I will put them in order by event, and will post 1 of the best looking shot of each vehicle, during each event.

Afterwords if you guys want more pics of your trucks, let me know and ill post more.

Back