• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

NIRC 2011 Top Truck Challenge

first set to be posted will be "random truck shots" taken during the morning while everyone was meeting, and checking out the rig's.

should be up in about 10 minutes. "thumbsup"

wow nice shots they look so crisp and clear thanks again for taking pics you are deffinatly a pro can wait to see the rest"thumbsup"

i am done for the night, i just posted up the tank trap.

tomorrow after work i will get to the frame twister, and rock crawling course.

:shock: Wow man, the tank trap shots are great! Did you adjust the levels in photoshop, the contrast is awesome... There's some great shots of all the trucks, Crawlhog in the shadows, saydee's wheel speed but thzero's teal on gray climbing is a kick ass shot "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Tank Trap

IMG_3193-1.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3138.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3137-4.jpg

when you guys are done with your TTC's... PICK UP YOUR FLAGS!

Leaving them out in the woods at Busse is littering. We have a good deal with the Cook County park district, dont screw it up for everyone!

Leaving them out in the woods at Busse is littering. We have a good deal with the Cook County park district, dont screw it up for everyone!

Thought we got them all. But I guess you must have found the one with NIRC on it.

:flipoff:

A slight attempt to not be an asshole would be greatly appreciated. Something along the lines of " We found some flags in the woods at Busse that may have been from one of your events in the spring. Please make sure you clean you when done."

As we have only had one event and was rained out of a second. And we use standard surveyors flags as does the park district, not a positive that they are ours.

we found a whole collection of them laid out on the obsticle course or tank trap you guys used. I wasnt trying to be an ass, I was trying to press my point... there is a difference. A big pet pieve of mine is when people ruin it for everyone. People trasspassing to play with rc's or to go 4 wheeling and people that leave stuff laying around are my #1 top of the list things. When I see that I get pissed.

Back