• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Horizon Flash sale

Ouch sorry to those that lost out. I picked up the FMS k10 and the DX3 last sale got them in record time. Couldn't justify anything from this sale this time.........but ebay screwed me over so I took 4 steps backward and purchased a like new Yeti XL with some nice upgrades............Why must I go backwards. Really should have gotten another Ryft kit I guess but mine is still in the box.

Seeing all these new bombers and ideas though has got me breaking out my 2 older gen 1 bombers to start wrenching on again and modifying.......seems my wallet is still not happy. Looking forward to seeing lots of new Bomber build threads.

Well I ordered the Savvy version. I just noticed you can no longer buy the blue version. It still gives you the option to backorder the Savvy. Which is why I am confused that they canceled my order...

Still as of this post, I have not received a refund. The email came in last night around 8pm EST saying they would be refunding my order, and my order still says Pending/Waiting for stock

So who knows at this point...

I'd be calling Amain to verify wth they got happening.

I'd be calling Amain to verify wth they got happening.

I will wait till Monday to reach out. Its a holiday weekend, and even though I know people will be scheduled to work. I enjoy having those slow holiday work days to get things caught up

Darn! Snooze ya loose I guess…

I wonder why all these sales are going on..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In case you were still tempted, amain let me backorder the rbk with an eta of April 29.

We will see if the order gets canceled or not…

Amain and Paypal emailed me this morning.

Amain speculates the Bomber has been discontinued, the only Bomber I can find on their site now is the King of the Hammers version...

Paypal said the refund should be in my account by tomorrow.

Oh well. Grats to everyone that was able to get a Bomber

Well they got me again… ryft kit on order [emoji2359]

Well, I passed on the Bomber sale, but they got me for a spawn this time. I've been looking to pick up a wraith for a while.

Ouch sorry to those that lost out. I picked up the FMS k10 and the DX3 last sale got them in record time. Couldn't justify anything from this sale this time.........but ebay screwed me over so I took 4 steps backward and purchased a like new Yeti XL with some nice upgrades............Why must I go backwards. Really should have gotten another Ryft kit I guess but mine is still in the box.

Seeing all these new bombers and ideas though has got me breaking out my 2 older gen 1 bombers to start wrenching on again and modifying.......seems my wallet is still not happy. Looking forward to seeing lots of new Bomber build threads.
the only problem with the yeti xl is finding the right terrain to run them on well and of course all the broken parts lol

Well, I passed on the Bomber sale, but they got me for a spawn this time. I've been looking to pick up a wraith for a while.

Good choice, the 2.2 wraith is fun. I would have been seriously tempted by this should my LHS actually had one stocked. Considered both the Ryft kit and the LMT but managed to hold off long enough for them to sell out. Now I don’t have to think about it:ror:

I am curious to know what’s next for Axial if all of these rigs are on the chopping block

I am curious to know what’s next for Axial if all of these rigs are on the chopping block

I’m wondering how many of these end up discontinued myself.

And to think that I was bummed that I missed the boat, only to find out there aren’t any boats. That would have really irritated me to be one of the “refundees”. I also looked at the Wraith deal, still not convinced I need one that badly. Maybe they will put together another kit that comes with most of the upgrades at a reasonable price and sell them like mad. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I got bit by the flash sale! Ended up picking up another Axial Straight Axle Kit for $99 bucks!

I guess I'll have to build another rig!!:ror:

Well...Little annoyed now. Just got an email from Amain saying the Savvy Bomber is back in stock...

Well...Little annoyed now. Just got an email from Amain saying the Savvy Bomber is back in stock...

Have you tried emailing amain about the situation? Seems like bs to me, canceling your order so you miss out on the promo…

Have you tried emailing amain about the situation? Seems like bs to me, canceling your order so you miss out on the promo…

Yea I just emailed asking about it. Certainly doesn't make sense...

Hope to hear something in a day or so

Currently back n forth on the Wraith Spawn, deadbolt, or AR45 axles for a custom build….

Easy, forget the deadbolt and go rbk and straight axles ! Or the wraith…

Easy, forget the deadbolt and go rbk and straight axles ! Or the wraith…

RBK would be an easy choice if it was available for purchase.

Guess I’m starting a new build, just bought wheels/tires/body smh. Not sure what chassis yet.

“My name’s Jacob and I’m an Amain Hobbies addict”

RBK would be an easy choice if it was available for purchase.

Guess I’m starting a new build, just bought wheels/tires/body smh. Not sure what chassis yet.

“My name’s Jacob and I’m an Amain Hobbies addict”

The Ryft kit says it it can be purchased for me. "Ships in 2-3 days"

But I am sure you are aware of my situation with the Bomber, which said the same thing...

Looks like the Savvy bomber says "Discontinued online" as of this morning. What a fiasco this is...

I did try to order a Ryft as soon as Amain emailed me last week saying my order would be cancelled. Gonna be pretty ticked if they keep *****footin around and I miss out on that deal too...My order status is still pending. Friday makes 1 week since I placed the order.

And right now, The Ryft kit is still in stock at RPPHobby

From my perspective, Amain is seriously dropping the ball here. How this plays out may just determine if I will every buy from them again...

Back