• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Horizon Flash sale

I've been ordering from Horizon and Amain for more years that I care to remember and they are both excellent. If there's a problem (and any business can have a problem from time-to-time) they are both quick to remedy it.

I fell victim...VS4-10 chassis kit, SCX10iii straight axles, Element trans, and Copperhead delivered by FedEx just moments ago...

If anyone cares, Amazon has the 1/6 Jimny for $275 shipped from horizon. Still cheaper than the flash sale on their own site.

Interestingly enough I got an email saying they couldn’t fulfill my Bomber order (which I already got) and they would be refunding me…

Then I ended up cancelling the ryft kit order, and a few hours later I got another email saying they couldn’t fulfil my rbk order. Rbk and ryft were refunded already, but not the bomber. I don’t expect the bomber to be, but thought it was interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amain emailed me with a Tracking number for the Ryft...Monday May 2nd is the estimated arrival...

RPP shipped the other Ryft, it should be here Tuesday April 26

I just picked up the blue rig off flea bay for $325 shipped. I missed the sale and the unfilled order drama but don't think I missed the boat too badly IMHO.

I have a hard time passing up a good deal and I definitely feel lucky after reading this thread. I’m the proud owner of a Bomber and Ryft kit. I didn’t purchase them through any online retailer. I purchased them the old fashioned way of walking into my LHS and leaving with a smile. Not sure if everyone knows but the flash deals are recognized by all horizon retailers. When the deals post call your LHS and check stock, sometimes a drive pays off.

I have a hard time passing up a good deal and I definitely feel lucky after reading this thread. I’m the proud owner of a Bomber and Ryft kit. I didn’t purchase them through any online retailer. I purchased them the old fashioned way of walking into my LHS and leaving with a smile. Not sure if everyone knows but the flash deals are recognized by all horizon retailers. When the deals post call your LHS and check stock, sometimes a drive pays off.

Aye. We just got a shop in the area 35 minutes away from me again, so its nice to have that option. Before that the only shop that really had anything closed a decade or more ago. the other in the area "could order that in for you" almost regardless of what you needed.

Now that we have a cloose shop, it will help.
But One nice thing about Amain, is they take Amazon Pay... lol smdh

The 'problem' with the "Father's Day sale" is that there's only 4 items. Sure, one is an 'excellent' deal, and another is a 'pretty good' deal, but the other two *deals* sorta-kinda $u¢k. Worse, what's to with there only being 4 items? With previous sales, they usually have approx a dozen (sometimes more, sometimes slightly less) items.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Yep, not a bad price. I have way too many other priorities right now, but it’s still tempting [emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I understand that, I have 4 projects going on right now and possibly another one on the way lol. I haven’t really learned to do one at a time if I’m honest…

Back