• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Horizon Flash sale

My Savy bomber purchase order (currently pending still) says "In Stock in Supply Chain - Arriving Soon" on AMain.

To those more knowledgeable on the matter, this just means my "local" AMain warehouse (Chico, CA) didn't have any in stock and are transferring some from another warehouse right?

As opposed to a backorder which would mean there's none available and are awaiting more supply from the manufacturer?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

My Savy bomber purchase order (currently pending still) says "In Stock in Supply Chain - Arriving Soon" on AMain.

To those more knowledgeable on the matter, this just means my "local" AMain warehouse (Chico, CA) didn't have any in stock and are transferring some from another warehouse right?

As opposed to a backorder which would mean there's none available and are awaiting more supply from the manufacturer?

That means that the item you ordered, Bomber in this case, is in their secondary warehouse in North Carolina rather than being at the shop in Chico. It will be shipped to Chico to then go out to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That means that the item you ordered, Bomber in this case, is in their secondary warehouse in North Carolina rather than being at the shop in Chico. It will be shipped to Chico to then go out to you.

Okay, that's what I thought. Thank you.

I figured that was the case but I always just assumed. I never actually asked somebody that might know.

Ehhh Not necessarily. Im in VA and I just got the email saying they didnt have stock to ship my purchase. So neither warehouse appears to have any stock in this case.

They mentioned a tentative ship date of 4/14 for me...

Ehhh Not necessarily. Im in VA and I just got the email saying they didnt have stock to ship my purchase. So neither warehouse appears to have any stock in this case.

They mentioned a tentative ship date of 4/14 for me...
I just received the same email. Stock error, unable to ship, cancel backorder etc.

Expected arrival from supplier 4/14

I just received the same email. Stock error, unable to ship, cancel backorder etc.

Expected arrival from supplier 4/14

For the price, I am willing to wait. So its no big deal to me as long as they continue to honor the sale.

For the price, I am willing to wait. So its no big deal to me as long as they continue to honor the sale.
Same. If they've already been paid for, I don't imagine AMain/Horizon wouldn't honor that sale price.

It's not the fault of us consumers that Horizon wildly underestimated the number of units that would sell.

Update, if it helps anyone out: It looks like AMain (Chico) might have received some Savy bombers. I haven't gotten any new emails/shipping confirmation (as of posting this) however my order now says "In Stock Products". If I click on the backorder page via the stock error email, "You do not have any products on backorder". The item main page still shows "out of stock online" and "backorder"

Last edited:
Amain has mine listed as shipped with a Fed Ex Tracking

Fed Ex shows not yet picked up. Probably be on it way today or tomorrow.

Put my order in Thursday at 9pm EST (about 6pm Cali Time).

Amain has mine listed as shipped with a Fed Ex Tracking

Fed Ex shows not yet picked up. Probably be on it way today or tomorrow.

Put my order in Thursday at 9pm EST (about 6pm Cali Time).

Mine is with fedex also and shows eta of Friday as well.

I remembered I have platinum VIP status (wtf, how did that happen!!!!) with amain and I think I get faster processing than non platinum customers. Could be wrong though.

Mine is with fedex also and shows eta of Friday as well.

I remembered I have platinum VIP status (wtf, how did that happen!!!!) with amain and I think I get faster processing than non platinum customers. Could be wrong though.

You'd be correct. I've reached platinum as well. A couple of "perks" are free "rush processing" and priority on back orders.

Rush processing, in theory, moves you to the top of the picking list with the other "rushed" orders.

My Savvy 2.0 arrived today, never had a stock Bomber before but its pretty neat! I'm a little surprised how popular the sale was, guess these rigs are still in fashion.

aa905a277a38522e1e43fb618672397c.jpg

The bomber has landed!

Yep. I regret not getting one. Especially now that my tax return is $13,000!

Anyone selling for, let's say...$251?

Anyone see the Blue Bomber now says "Not Purchasable" on Amain? You can still backorder the Savvy

Why must you do this to me? On this, the day of my paycheck!

I think I can resist this time. As tempting as an LMT or Losi No-Prep is, I don't need more projects sitting around right now.

I know, I know. I’m fighting the urge. I mean I picked up the 10.3 straight axles for $100. Fighting the urge on a ryft kit, and the 10.2 rbk for $150…

I know, I know. I’m fighting the urge. I mean I picked up the 10.3 straight axles for $100. Fighting the urge on a ryft kit, and the 10.2 rbk for $150…

Those 10.3 axles are the worst.

I'd have to start a new project to have something to put them under. But they're such a good deal right now.

Back