• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Harley's - HD Hardware - Discontinued

Re: Harley's - HD Hardware - Bulk Kits - $24.99

Harley, Do you have any more kits in stock? I am local so could pick up to save shipping.

Hey...got mine yesterday...thought the package got lost...said it was delivered on Friday...so glad it showed up...hate to deal with that ....amazing deal, need another sort tray just for this....

Thanks Harley and helpers "thumbsup"

Thanks Harley, my kit arrived today, kicking myself,I should have ordered two. "thumbsup"

EVERYONE THE PLAIN STEEL SCREWS HAVE ARRIVED!

20121204_222738.jpg

Got to the first post for details on ordering. We are also running a special when you buy one of each type and get free shipping in US. "thumbsup" We will offer discounted shipping for International customers. That will be up shortly.

titanium kits soon ?
aluminium kits soon ?
Thanks

Harley, thanks for getting mine shipped out so quickly.

Cheers,
B

Back