• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gear Head RC Scale Wheel Catalog 1.55, 1.9 & 2.2

One last thing I'm not quite certain on. The 2.2 Trail Kings.............is the width of 1.54" the width of the wheel with beadlock rings? Or is that the width of just the delrin wheel itself?

One last thing I'm not quite certain on. The 2.2 Trail Kings.............is the width of 1.54" the width of the wheel with beadlock rings? Or is that the width of just the delrin wheel itself?

Addicted,
1.54" is the width with beadlock rings. Width of Delrin wheel only: 1.25"
-Jim
Rpp Hobby/Gear Head RC

Heres some better pictures for you guys.

haju7ymu.jpg

bapy9ybe.jpg

9eruvyqe.jpg

2edaqu7u.jpg

Hope you like the pictures, never pulled the beads even side hilling with this heavy thing.

Where can I buy a set if the 2.0s from rpp don't have them in stock? And how much for a set of bamf-1r. Thanks

Gear Head is an Rpp Hobby brand and our wheels are only available from RPP Hobby | Radio Controlled Cars, Trucks, Boats, Helis, Planes, Plastic Models.

Sorry, the BAMF-1R wheel has been obsoleted and we have no plans to make them again.

We will continue to design more wheels (2.0s included), so just keep an eye on this thread for our latest releases. You can also follow us on Facebook

-Jim
Rpp Hobby/Gear Head RC

1.9 trail kings rock. Perfect fit for the pit bulls. My 3rd set of Gear Head rims, thanks for making such a great rims. They almost make mounting tires FUN! "thumbsup"

2_zpsd836031b.jpg

Hey guys, I have some 2.2 trail kings and was wondering if anyone knows or any nice scale hubs that fit these.

Catalog updated to include new Hammer and Sixer wheels. I also added the all-black versions of our 1.55 and 1.9 UTE wheels.

Also, all of these can have even more scale detail by adding 18 additional screws (not included). The holes in the rings are sized so you can add you own M2x3 screws or scale bolts.

GEA19-0319SixerwithBLscrewsnonote500x500_zpsdbe02d29.jpg

Back