• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gear Head RC Scale Wheel Catalog 1.55, 1.9 & 2.2

Prefer black?

Krusher Blackouts are also available:

GEA15-03-8.jpg

Get yours here: Gear Head RC 1.55 Krusher Blackout Wheels (4)

I'd like to see the 2.2 CAC Ez-lock style with the round holes in the same design only in 1.9. Basically a 1.9 CAC Ez-lock, with round holes, those would be in my shopping cart as soon as they were announced! Awsome work regardless guys, by far some of the best looking wheels on the market, wouldn't mind seeing the Enk's in a black version also!

New 2.2 Five Star EZ-Loc wheels!

GEA22-02-02-500x500_zpsc4afe948.jpg

GEA22-02-03-500x500_zps7337713d.jpg

2.2”, CNC-machined, aluminum wheels with aluminum hubs and aluminum beadlock rings.

MADE IN THE U.S.A.

Fully reversible so you can run wide or narrow. The choice is yours by simply unbolting the 6 lug screws and flipping the wheel around.

The EZ-Loc beadlock design makes mounting even the most difficult tires, like 2.2 Pit Bulls or Pro-Line Super Swampers, a breeze.

Specs
Drive: 12mm Hex
Width: 1.54" (39.4mm)
Offset: -.085" OR -.275" (-2.2mm OR -7.0mm)
Weight (each wheel): 4.4 oz (150g)

Buy yours here: Gear Head 2.2 Five Star EZ-Loc Beadlock Wheels (4)
Need a spare? Gear Head 2.2 Five Star EZ-Loc Beadlock Wheel (1) Spare

Yes, there are two offset options with the 1.9 Trail Kings: -.120" OR -.250" (-3.0mm OR -6.4mm)

They are not compatible with VP hubs. I do not know if Mayhem hubs will work.

If you need more offset (wider track), you can add our new hub spacers: Gear Head RC Hub Spacer Kit, M2 Screws (4)

-Jim
Rpp Hobby/Gear Head RC

do these wheels fit the SLW hubs ??....

i remembered this question being asked earlier on in this thread

there is also this spacer kit as well
http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/geawhe016.htm

Last edited:
Sorry, I do not have any experience mounting 1.7" tires on our "traditional" 1.9 beadlock wheels. It would probably be possible, but not too much fun. Stretching onto our EZ-Loc wheels would be much easier.

-Jim
Gear Head

How well do your wheels work with stretched tyres? Looking to put some 1.7 IROKs on your 1.9 UTE wheels.

Coming soon!

1.55 Dirty Dozen Beadlock Wheels

GEA15-04Rendering_zpsbb62611e.jpg

1.55”, CNC-machined, aluminum crawler wheels, aluminum hubs, aluminum beadlock rings and M2/M1.6 screws. Outer rings are anodized black.

MADE IN THE U.S.A.

Are the easy locks the best for holding difficult tires? I have 1.9 rock beasts on prolines that never hold a bead and 2.2 swampers on prolines that never hold a bead either. Please PM me

Can I ask the Gear Head RC guy a question

I have a set of 1.9" CAC ONE9 6 spoke bead locks

and was looking at the Gear Head Simple Style Black Delrin lock rings and they use 2MM screws.

the question is the 1.9'' CAC take 4-40 cap screws for the lock rings

So do I just drill out the Simple Style rings to 3/32''

so the 4-40 will pass thru freely

Did you make Delrin lock rings for the 1.9'' CAC wheels when in production and popular

can I still find 4 of them if possible for the CAC wheels, not sure where to look

The Simple Style Rings are for the 1.9'' Sixer Bead Locks and the Axial Bead locks

Last edited:
kgb424,

Send an e-mail to info@gearheadrc.com and I will quote you a custom set of Simple Style 4-40 beadlock rings for your "vintage" CAC wheels.

-Jim

Can I ask the Gear Head RC guy a question

I have a set of 1.9" CAC ONE9 6 spoke bead locks

and was looking at the Gear Head Simple Style Black Delrin lock rings and they use 2MM screws.

the question is the 1.9'' CAC take 4-40 cap screws for the lock rings

So do I just drill out the Simple Style rings to 3/32''

so the 4-40 will pass thru freely

Did you make Delrin lock rings for the 1.9'' CAC wheels when in production and popular

can I still find 4 of them if possible for the CAC wheels, not sure where to look

The Simple Style Rings are for the 1.9'' Sixer Bead Locks and the Axial Bead locks

Thank you, I sent an e-mail to info@gearheadrc.com,

I see a lot of the Metal and Delrin rings have the Axial bolt pattern

And are 2 mm or 2-56 thread, and have the fake screws in the rings,

wouldn't look right with 4-40 screws,

And if I drilled out some Axial rings to 3/32'' for the 4-40 cap screws

there isn't either material left around the holes and I would just weaken the rings or the bead would pull out under load

Last edited:
Back