• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

How much do wronchos cost?? Brushless 2-speed wroncho build (AR60 2.2)

Just testing some smaller wheels, and showing off the newest and biggest rig in my collection.

a9a4d7e89d8f3378c3a41b10abdbe006.jpg

c6b06ba45e907cacd6cf6422bc7301f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing is rad. Where did you get the bracket to mount the steering servo to the chassis?

Thanks! I’ll have to look but I think it was a custom made piece of metal. You can find various chassis mounted servo brackets on Shapeways and eBay depending on the chassis rails you use.

Thanks! I’ll have to look but I think it was a custom made piece of metal. You can find various chassis mounted servo brackets on Shapeways and eBay depending on the chassis rails you use.

I figured it was custom after doing some searching. I'm gonna have to do something similar, since I copied you and got the BPC chassis... haha. My Axles just came in the mail today, so I mocked up the suspension with some 90mm shocks. Now that the easy part is done, I've got lots left to figure out. Thanks for the inspiration!

Attachments

• IMG_7237.jpg
    IMG_7237.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 181
I figured it was custom after doing some searching. I'm gonna have to do something similar, since I copied you and got the BPC chassis... haha. My Axles just came in the mail today, so I mocked up the suspension with some 90mm shocks. Now that the easy part is done, I've got lots left to figure out. Thanks for the inspiration!
Are you using a Wraith skid or SCX10?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back