• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Gear Head RC Scale Wheel Catalog 1.55, 1.9 & 2.2

1.9" Trail Kings in stock! These are the first ever 1.9" EZ-Loc wheel!

Gear Head RC 1.9 Trail King EZ Loc (4)

Check out the fit on the Pit Bull Rock Beasts:

GEA19TKEZD-6.jpg

Got mine today... gear head 1.9 trial king EZ LoC..... these things are amazing!! Fit and finish is top notch!! Great job on these guys."thumbsup"

Mounted up with mickey thompson mtz's

IMG_20120221_085836.jpg

IMG_20120221_101151.jpg

IMG_20120221_101232.jpg

IMG_20120221_101130.jpg

Got my 2.2's. They have a nice solid quality feel to them much like an iPhone. Almost hate to put them on my Wraith. Now I am thinking 1.9's for my SCX10.

IMG_0402.jpg

Also support is great. Had a question, drop them an email. Got a fast response.

black rings possible?

I just got pricing back from the machine shop. Looks like we will need to sell the 2.2 EZ-Loc rings (set of 4) for:

Black Delrin: $44.99
Aluminum: $49.99

These will work for our 2.2 Trail King or any older CAC EZ-Loc wheels.

Do we have any takers?

You guys are awesome. 8) Had a few questions the other day, send an email.. Half hour later had a detailed and very informative response.. Ordered from RPP and 2 days later have my new favorite set of wheels. :mrgreen:

These are SO nice.. Worth every penny. Perfect fit for the Ripsaws IMO.

Wraith4resize5912.jpg

Wraith2resize5912.jpg

Gear Head RC will now be my first consideration whenever I buy rims. "thumbsup"

Any intetest in making the hub bolt on with "8" bolts for us 1 ton axle guys? That would b the ultimate scale wheel! Then have a center cap to cover up the axle nut.

Last edited:
Got my Trail Kings with the quickness! Thank you RPP. Wheels are awesome. Thank you GH! Hahahaha. These wheels are extremely easy to mount up and I like the option of two diff offsets. I'm running narrow in the rear and wide up front due to my front knuckle weights. These are one of the only wheels I can use with these weights. I'm ecstatic. Can't wait to rash them on the rocks.

Pics later.

-Brian

Any intetest in making the hub bolt on with "8" bolts for us 1 ton axle guys? That would b the ultimate scale wheel! Then have a center cap to cover up the axle nut.

Our 1.55 & 1.9 Utes are 8-bolt. What style wheel were you hoping to have 8-bolt?

-Jim

Got my Trail Kings with the quickness! Thank you RPP. Wheels are awesome. Thank you GH! Hahahaha. These wheels are extremely easy to mount up and I like the option of two diff offsets. I'm running narrow in the rear and wide up front due to my front knuckle weights. These are one of the only wheels I can use with these weights. I'm ecstatic. Can't wait to rash them on the rocks.

Pics later.

-Brian

Thank you for the compliments! I'm looking forward to pics. :)

-Jim

Back