• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

All24's pitbull/berg first build

So thanks to a local guy Crawl-o-matic for hookin it up so that i could get my puppy on the rocks this weekend for it's first day out to play"thumbsup"

Heres a pic you can laugh at my wiring :lmao: I suck at it!!! and my temp skin until i get the real one from wicked monkey designs
IMG_1273_zpsad60e9d7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1270_zps147017b6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah buddy!!! i'm jazzed and ready to hit the rocks with the new puppy I will let everyone know what happen tomorrow"thumbsup"

Well to builder error :x Meaning me!! I wasn't able to drive my puppy very much I broke my steering link right off the bat. But I was able to acquirer a better and stronger one. So I still have work to do

Man Christmas vacation is almost over and I am so ready to get back to parts in the mail Woohoo :ror:
Hope everyone had a good Holidays!!

I got to finally get some batteries through the my puppy today and wow!!! I'm so amazed with this chassis/suspension.
I have some tuning to due but all in all super impressed.
next time i get out I will get some pics. I was to into the operation rather than pic's
Thanks you Vendors for being so awesome :) allowing me a newbie to the pro class To get such great product!!

Last edited:
I got to finally get some batteries through the my puppy today and wow!!! I'm so amazed with this chassis/suspension.
I have some tuning to due but all in all super impressed.
next time i get out I will get some pics. I was to into the operation rather than pic's
Thanks you Vendors for being so awesome :) allowing me a newbie to the pro class To get such great product!!

Get that dog ready to comp! And let's hope nothing breaks.. Pete's Playground likes munching up parts:evil:

It's ready but i won't be at pete's playground i will be in Vegas at a Downhill race….With my team Downhill Syndicate...I got to get my adrenalin out It's been all bunched up sense the baby and playing with these toys!! But I will say this it's going with me and I will do some crawling in "Bootleg Canyon" Foresure:flip off:

Back