• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

All24's pitbull/berg first build

if something comes between those two rig ... can I have the first male child? :Lmao:

I'm trying to squeeze electronics in funny places (don't get nasty). Do you have a pic of where you put everything in the chassis?

Or cigarette butt!

do not throw plastic bottle :mrgreen:

I hope the other guys are like me… I walk in clean and walk out clean so that nothing gets left behind I don't care for leaving trash in nature and awesome places we get to crawl

I'm trying to squeeze electronics in funny places (don't get nasty). Do you have a pic of where you put everything in the chassis?

I don't have many pics of the electronics but I did make the BR minis fit with a BEC and receiver check out page 5 and I also de cased everything but the BEC(no need too)
What electronics are you working with ?

Here is a picture of mine....... The whole smash of electronics sits right behind the motor on the mount that BigRon designed. I have a couple laying on the bench if that would help you.

3yzyqeba.jpg

I'll be running dual FXR's and a micro spektrum air RX (I run sticks) and of course a BEC.

Thanks Barry, that would be awesome!

Hey, Bro Thank You for the Chassis, Ran it today @ the Comp I Like the way it Performs "thumbsup"
CCC 11.jpgCCC 10.jpg
CCC 12.jpg

Thanks Again "thumbsup"

Eggbert Your most welcome "thumbsup" I'm glad you like your new dog it sure looks good!!!

I'll be running dual FXR's and a micro spektrum air RX (I run sticks) and of course a BEC.

Yeah it could be tricky putting those electronics in.

Thanks Hittman for the video"thumbsup" Your right the vid doesn't do that line justice.

here are a couple of pics
GOPR1736_zps53d51ad2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
GOPR1730_zpse5d47f1a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
GOPR1734_zps3a2329eb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I had a few things i worked on…. I put ax10 c-hubs on which i like a lot the wheel lift is gone!!! compared to what i had with the 8*
Then I put new 3.5 big bores on that are shorter than my old ones now I have some suspension adjustment.
all in all this Dog is flat out Amazing!!!!!and Tough

What did your ground clearance end up at? Front of skid? Rear of skid? With wheels and tires on? Thanks!

What did your ground clearance end up at? Front of skid? Rear of skid? With wheels and tires on? Thanks!

I have 2 15/16 at front of skid and 3 1/16 at rear of skid and that is sitting at normal hight with the natural sag. Now if I lift on the skid to take the sag out of the shocks I have a 5/16 gain front and rear from the ground. Hope this helps

Thanks for the info, your measurements and pictures are really helping me out! If you have a chance, could you measure the ground clearance of the cases? Maybe at the centerline of the motor? I'm trying to get clocking, skid height, wheelbase really close before I attach my lower link mounts. Thanks!

I won these in a raffel :ror: thanks Custom Fiber"thumbsup"
IMG_1496_zps72f32d88.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1500_zps43f6224a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1498_zps91563328.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1504_zpsa991edb8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sorry for the crappy cell pics

Ummm....how long have you been driving a MOA?? Did I just see you in the top 10 in the AZ Summer Shootout?? Great job, I've been to one if those comps, those Az guys know how to drive.

Ummm....how long have you been driving a MOA?? Did I just see you in the top 10 in the AZ Summer Shootout?? Great job, I've been to one if those comps, those Az guys know how to drive.

Thanks !!! i have been driving for 6 months now and Its has been a lot of fun…. I would say the things that have helped me become a comfortable/still nervous driver….. would come from the Help of the NMRCC crew… and the vendors that have provided me such Awesome products"thumbsup"

Apparently the NM boys do too...... Lol.

**** ClassiCutCustoms.com. ****

Thanks Barry!!!

Congrats on your finishes this weekend bro. Great driving.

If I hadn't f'd up gate seven I would have beat ya.. But i didn't, and can't do anything about it. Just remember, next year you are going down! But for now I am happy with just whoopin ya to finish the season, and at states:flipoff:

Back