• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

All24's pitbull/berg first build

few people told me that, but after few mails no news from holmes
i ask him how much power difference between the 500 and the 500SL 13g lighter

I had fun on Saturday bud. For only starting crawling this season, you are getting good. See you in a week"thumbsup"

f6ddc47c992279550528f8dd07bb50b4_zps6be27f1a.jpg

d16c96111cfba1f4b4b96e8ca17fd5c0_zpsf5a0c804.jpg

9938af793867e6449f0129111c5e24ae_zpsc0ddde01.jpg

594e086b38f45d7fc3300cd01a7af99e_zps0aa059a7.jpg

d9e3327b0f84a215bb7baf9c3135165f_zpsab6d7e54.jpg

Thanks Hittman"thumbsup" I had a good time and it's going to be fun this coming weekend.

cougar72, no video unfortunately sorry bud.

Well…. First comp with the puppy this past weekend and i do have to say this truck surprises me every time i drive it. I got 4th place and I defiantly felt some adrenaline pumping cause I just can't stay away from hitting gates almost every first gate on every course I touched man i need to settle down. Me and my dam excitement.

Thanks to all the vendors that made it possible for me to build a top notch truck
ClassiCutCustoms
D_Lux fab
Holmes Hobbies
Voodoo

:shock: Nice Build you guyz down south got some PRETTY RIGS :mrgreen:
Thanks eggbert "thumbsup" are we going to see you in a week?

You running pinks all around? What shock oil did you end up with?
i have 30 wt oil with 3.75 big bores and i'm running pink up front and red in the rear, I just limited the shocks too and it made a big difference with the inclines/side hill.

Did some changes to the dog this past week!!
Put on D_Lux knuckles man are they SWEET"thumbsup"
I Also got some cut and shut tires done up by HITTMAN Fab
Mounted them on some OFFROADKOREA Wheels
First time glueing wheels on and what a challenge:shock:

IMG_1413_zpsa08332a2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1414_zps9dd45521.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1412_zps06e762bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

crawler's orgie "thumbsup"

how lucky they are !! they don't have to use condoms :mrgreen:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Rig looks sweet man when you get a chance could you give a front and rear track width?

Thanks J-Money
the track width right now is a little wide and I'm doing some narrowing my final measurement will end up around 11 front 10.75 rear

Thanks for the pics Hittman!!!!!

I didn't kick your ass:flipoff: adam did:mrgreen:
I have learned so much from you Hittman that I can't even begin to say Thanks you are one hell of a driver and I have so much to learn yet:)

Back