• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

All24's pitbull/berg first build

Congrats on your finishes this weekend bro. Great driving.

If I hadn't f'd up gate seven I would have beat ya.. But i didn't, and can't do anything about it. Just remember, next year you are going down! But for now I am happy with just whoopin ya to finish the season, and at states:flipoff:

The story I heard was if he had just jumped that last gate instead of trying to crawl it he would have killed it....... Lol. Apparently everyone has a story! :p :p :p

**** ClassiCutCustoms.com. ****

Great job Allen! Way to show that leprechaun new dogs can crawl...
I might just have to get in on this "Berg in a box" dealio! ;)

Sure it's not the awesome "Berg in a Box"?
it was a major part

ClassiCutCustoms Rocks
Congrats on your finishes this weekend bro. Great driving.

If I hadn't f'd up gate seven I would have beat ya.. But i didn't, and can't do anything about it. Just remember, next year you are going down! But for now I am happy with just whoopin ya to finish the season, and at states:flipoff:

Thanks Hittman!!
yeah and it would have been by 1 point :flipoff: next year!! like you said it's on

WOW :shock: I have been in summer sports and have missed so much due to the major move to a different state. Well comping here sucks there really isn't any people that know about it :shock: one of the best states to crawl ….there is the ROCKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flipoff: so I'm now in colorado denver area now …………. man the rockies what can i say….. there are some super sick places here. But they have to be found 8) I feel that one day "People" Will figure out the awesomeness that can be found in comp crawling :idea:

Colorado winter series should be starting up soon. 2.2p for the most part and a few 2.2s. Keep an eye out in the regional section. Few of the guys meet at Daniels Park fairly often.

Colorado winter series should be starting up soon. 2.2p for the most part and a few 2.2s. Keep an eye out in the regional section. Few of the guys meet at Daniels Park fairly often.

Thanks for the info I will have to look into this "thumbsup"

Back