• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

All24's pitbull/berg first build

Sure would like to see your dog biting rocks next weekend.... order those parts and get R dun. "thumbsup""thumbsup" looking forward to having a very competitive season.
"thumbsup":flipoff:

Sure would like to see your dog biting rocks next weekend.... order those parts and get R dun. "thumbsup""thumbsup" looking forward to having a very competitive season.
"thumbsup":flipoff:

Oh the dog will get a chance to chew some rocks up soon enough"thumbsup"
All i need now is ESC and tires/foams. I haven't figured out what CI foams to run yet I'm a little lost with that still, its either 5.5 or 6.0 Double Duce

1. 6" comp cut front/soft, 5.5" normal rear/medium

Or

2. 6" comp cut front/soft, 6" normal rear/medium

Personally I think option 1 would be perfectly fine for ya.

1. 6" comp cut front/soft, 5.5" normal rear/medium

Or

2. 6" comp cut front/soft, 6" normal rear/medium

Personally I think option 1 would be perfectly fine for ya.

Thanks!!!

So what i'm reading is comp cut front only?
Why wouldn't you do comp cut front and rear?
Or even normal?

To clarify normal means no comp cut.

Normal means no comp cut.

You want comp cut upfront because it still gives you that softness in the middle, but still great sidewall support.

On the rear you don't need as much sidewall support as the front. That is why I say 5.5" normal would be fine.

Got the front axle put together:mrgreen:
started to put the rear axle together and i ran into a snag i need some help with. When i put the bearing on the axle and then the lockout it seems to not allow the wheel pin to show here are some pics.

This is with both bearing and lockout
[URL=http://s933.photobucket.com/user/flashmaster5000/media/IMG_1239_zps9dd2f7b3.jpg.html]

[IMG]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/flashmaster5000/IMG_1239_zps9dd2f7b3.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
bearing only
IMG_1240_zps37ff5189.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
lockout only
IMG_1241_zps5d16a9df.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The lockout cap is designed to be a lightweight 7mm bushing and will work perfectly...... Bearings are heavy and not needed in that place.

I like your wheels Barry!!!! I wish mine were that light:ror: the D_Lux ones come in at 36g.
On the other side Yes I have been waiting on parts, Everything for now is ordered:mrgreen:

I like your wheels Barry!!!! I wish mine were that light:ror: the D_Lux ones come in at 36g.
On the other side Yes I have been waiting on parts, Everything for now is ordered:mrgreen:

Your wheels measure 31g on my scale....

The reason yours will be heavier is because they are so wide. The .7 wide wheels I run are 25g with beadlocks and all 6 screws

Man I am sorry...... I need to do a better job of showing what products I sell. I would have been happy to hook you up with some wheels.

Your wheels measure 31g on my scale....

The reason yours will be heavier is because they are so wide. The .7 wide wheels I run are 25g with beadlocks and all 6 screws

My scale could be wrong it is old say 12 years old but still reads 5g for a nickel LOL!! Eric i do like your wheels they are of nice craftsmanship "thumbsup" I never had figured in the beadlock thickness when i ordered so thats my bad. Hence the wider wheel. But thats okay i still can put voodos on them. Thats the important part.

Man I am sorry...... I need to do a better job of showing what products I sell. I would have been happy to hook you up with some wheels.

No sweet man, I have learned a lot in the past few weeks building this sweet rig and I still have so much more to learn once it's ready for some rocks. I'm pretty sure I will be changing items around, I like tuning

Back