• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Alamo71 "Sucker Punch" build

cboggs

5th D Owner/Driver
Subscribed Member
I dont do this often but I agreed to do a dream build for Alamo71, all the best parts to build one killer sporty rig. This is going to go pretty quick hopefully so look for lots of pics to come. Here's a quick run down on what we're starting with, most parts were found through the classifieds and wanted section."thumbsup"

5th D "Sucker Punch" chassis
Ti links
AR60 axles with uni's
VP locker and C's
Dlux brass knuckles
Dlux sporty trusses
CCC tranny with berg gears
Holmes 400 puller motor
Hitec 7950 servo
Futaba 4PLS radio
Freqeskinz for radio
Axial SCX Icon shocks
Voodoo tires narrowed by purpmart*
Holmes BR mini esc
Krazed Builds C-class wheels

Last edited:
love the color combo on the chassis, i think i might need to order some side plates now.

i didnt know dlux was doing g10 trusses...... i need to buy those again too.

i look forward to more progress :)

love the color combo on the chassis, i think i might need to order some side plates now.

i didnt know dlux was doing g10 trusses...... i need to buy those again too.

i look forward to more progress :)

Let me know when you're done with the carbon one's.... hahaha

That's a sweet looking rig... Blue and orange have been my favorite colors for a long time... Love the how the colors go together with the chassis

Shocks are done, 50wt oil with Losi MRC silver springs #LOSB1447 and RcBros spring cups. Shocks are internally limited with an Axial plastic rod end ball. Also got some wheels today from Krazed Builds, C-class in blue G10. Its now in rollin' status!

Back