• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

All signed up for 1.9 and 2.2 and reserved parking."thumbsup"

I think the reserve parking is kinda a waste. You get to park close to where we will be comping but they still make you walk and carry all your stuff through the main gates. Unless this changed I'll save my $30. I was excited my first year for reserved parking but after waiting in-line like all the other sheep I felt slighted.

I defiantly want to get there this year but i need to wait until mid December before i can register. I'm broke until then.

I can probably help Thursday for set-up as well.

we snuck through the side door last year.;-) any closer parking is good for me.

All signed up for 1.9 and 2.2 and reserved parking."thumbsup"

Awesome John... Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

I defiantly want to get there this year but i need to wait until mid December before i can register. I'm broke until then.

I can probably help Thursday for set-up as well.

Blake, I know how you feel... and thanks for the help. "thumbsup"

Opening Friday (5pm - 7pm):

* Registration/Pit Passes
* Pit setup
* Tech confirmation (make sure you are in spec)
* Practice (3pm - 6pm)

?? Am I misreading what time Friday opens up.

?? Am I misreading what time Friday opens up.

Yeap... Good catch. :oops:

Practice was added last year. It will depend on when we get done. I am anticipating that we will be ready by 3pm...so figure then.

I'll fix it.

Back