• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Marked on my calendar and patiently waiting for November 1st to get my ticket this year. "thumbsup"

Well since I have made the previous 3 motoramas. Why not make it 4. It is a good time. The entire event is great. So much to do and see. Its well worth it.

John looking forward to coming out to Motorama for the second time. I will get some of the EPARCC and GSRCRC guys together and see if we can come out early and give you a hand. I'll sign up when it opens."thumbsup"

John (JSLICK)

Hey John. I'll be crawling this year. And there is a very good chance I could come help out with setup. Just keep me updated. Registration doesn't start until November first.

John looking forward to coming out to Motorama for the second time. I will get some of the EPARCC and GSRCRC guys together and see if we can come out early and give you a hand. I'll sign up when it opens."thumbsup"

John (JSLICK)

Hey John. I'll be crawling this year. And there is a very good chance I could come help out with setup. Just keep me updated. Registration doesn't start until November first.

Looking forward to seeing you guys again...

thanks for all the offers of assistance.

It is extremely humbling to see so many people step up to help.

Motorama 4 is on track to be the best one yet!!!!!

Thank you to all...

Well looking at the dates I should be able to work my home time for it. missed last year. I only live 25 miles south of there.

RckCrwlr sending ya a PM.

waiting to see if this is in the works for me..........my question is now that crawling will be in the arena for the event........what are the pros and cons?

Back