• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

What trucks, I don't have any scalers... :oops:

I can give you a hand, John, we can make a double start with mine one, its a 6x6:
1297938647-837.jpg

;-)

Due to my loss of some key club members over this past year, I will be lobbying for Supers and 1.9's to be run on Friday, 2.2 on Saturday and finals on Sunday.

Looks like I got shot down. :evil:

Comps will be Saturday and Sunday Only. Friday will be finishing up set up. We should be able to get some practice time and early registration in the evening.

Looks like I got shot down. :evil:

Comps will be Saturday and Sunday Only. Friday will be finishing up set up. We should be able to get some practice time and early registration in the evening.

Works for me since it will allow more time for myself or others to travel. I'm getting excited even though this is long way away.

im trying to book my rooms right now but the lodge link is not working and is there any promo codes to? thanks

just booked at days inn and told them it was a motoramma event and she discounted it to 75.00 a night

I see you looking Farmer...best get those crawlers ready... :lmao:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I will be buying tickets for 1.9, 2.2 and booking hotel on Wed. Can't wait!"thumbsup"

if i can swing the funds. ill make it. really want to make this one

Hope to see you there

registered"thumbsup"...is february here yet?

Awesome...Please not yet, too much stuff to do before then.

Yesssss baby! Registred for all 3 classes. Can we see an attendes list anywhere?

See ya guys"thumbsup"

Great news...I will post updates about once a week. I have to put in requests for the list with Motorama.

Back