• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

Come on we can do this!"thumbsup" Where is the list of drivers from last year? I'll send out some emails and PM's.

Here we go:

Attendee List
(In order of Registration)

Rckcrwlr
EvilTwin v2
nitrojeff
CRSMacgyver
Renoirbud
RCROCIN'
articzap
Raceaholic
marzzz23
Arct1k
jslick
Dan Clinch
Utah
banchee
BSTcrawler
untchabl
ram_tough
mustangboy_347
chevellian
cranic37
tstyer27
TURBOFEST
Wreckmaster13
Typhoon
d71phair
just jerry
66bronco
oval man
Stick King
DRCMAN
superDEduper
xrra_tj
Mariner
PaloAltoK5
Rockbound
startGateCrasher
Mini
Youngblood
BTF
Rock Concepts
CCC22
dezmoon
FishMaxx
Samdog
Creepy Inc.
Scatterbrains
Picaroon
KBrog
ROWDY RACING
Digger94
TrackerTed
The Hack
sgil2001

You can tell them, that I spend an extra beer for everyone that register just now"thumbsup"

I know one more just signed up and three more that will be soon.

I just registered. Thanks to Articzap for the heads up.
I have been to every motorama rock crawling event so far. It would be a serious bummer if it was canceled. Its a great event. Soooo much going on.

I'm signed up! I'll judge if need be.

Ive only recently considered getting into RC crawling. Like 3 weeks ago recently. My brother-in-law (metalmasher) called a few hours ago and told me about the low turnout for motorama. So.....metalmasher is loaning me a truck and Ill be signing up tomorow. This will be my first comp. and I've only ran a crawler 2 or 3 times......so I dont expect to do well, but Im going to try my best.
Ive raced off road and on road at motorama in the past and I can tell any of the "on the fence" guys this is a great show, and a really fun weekend. Not only do they have RC crawling, and racing, but there is a tuner show, go kart racing, motocross and quad racing, motorcycle trials and HOTT girls everywhere. No one attending or competing will have a bad time.
Please sign up and keep RC crawling in the public view in PA.
Loking forward to buying my own rig soon.

I'm signed up! I'll judge if need be.

Ive only recently considered getting into RC crawling. Like 3 weeks ago recently. My brother-in-law (metalmasher) called a few hours ago and told me about the low turnout for motorama. So.....metalmasher is loaning me a truck and Ill be signing up tomorow. This will be my first comp. and I've only ran a crawler 2 or 3 times......so I dont expect to do well, but Im going to try my best.
Ive raced off road and on road at motorama in the past and I can tell any of the "on the fence" guys this is a great show, and a really fun weekend. Not only do they have RC crawling, and racing, but there is a tuner show, go kart racing, motocross and quad racing, motorcycle trials and HOTT girls everywhere. No one attending or competing will have a bad time.
Please sign up and keep RC crawling in the public view in PA.
Loking forward to buying my own rig soon.

well done, guys! we are getting closer"thumbsup"

@John - can you update the attendes list in post 3, so we can see how far the way is... Thanks

Last edited:

No problem John. This is the biggest Rc event on the east coast and i don't want to see it go away!

"thumbsup"

me too on the KK give away i will give to john to give away at the comp.

Sure...put that pressure on me. LOL

So where does the total entries needed stand now ?

I will call them mid day today to discuss. Like I said before, I am hoping that they see the needle moving will give us more time. Please understand that they want us there...but with the trend of registrations, they have to make a business decision.

What time tomorrow?

I just talked to my Bro-in-law. I think i convinced him to sign up and he doesn't even have a crawler! :lmao:He is going to borrow one of mine. "thumbsup"

Come on we can do this!"thumbsup" Where is the list of drivers from last year? I'll send out some emails and PM's.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/moto...g-challenge-feb-19-20-2011-a.html#post2730737

well done, guys! we are getting closer"thumbsup"

@John - can you update the attendes list in post 3, so we can see how far the way is... Thanks

Dani,
I don't have access to it. I have just called out for an update...Let's see where we are at.

I'ts 5:30 am on Friday and I am heading out to clear my driveway of the 4" of snow that they did not forecast. :x

I'll keep everyone updated...

Thanks to everyone for helping save this.

Hay John, I noticed that my name isn't on the list but I've been registered since December. Just curious.

Also, what is going on about scalers? are you still planning on doing an exhibition? If you need help organizing it i will gladly volunteer.

Also, what is going on about scalers? are you still planning on doing an exhibition? If you need help organizing it i will gladly volunteer.

Hmmm, I have to bring my Mini, my 2.2 and my Super; and now you guys are talking about the Scalers:shock: My luggage seems to be overload ;-) And then the big trophys I have to bring home :lmao:

Hay John, I noticed that my name isn't on the list but I've been registered since December. Just curious.

The plan is to have the Scale section again... I will take you up on it.

Hmmm, I have to bring my Mini, my 2.2 and my Super; and now you guys are talking about the Scalers:shock: My luggage seems to be overload ;-) And then the big trophys I have to bring home :lmao:

Dani,
There will be some scalers that you can run. If you want, I can bring my Super for you to run...At least someone will drive it. LOL

I dont get why a banner is put up at top of site asking for people to sign up. Contact Jason maybe?

I dont get why a banner is put up at top of site asking for people to sign up. Contact Jason maybe?

The rule is that it goes up after the completion of Copperstate event that is this weekend...

I'll send out some more PM's today to the driver s from last year. I also have several member that would like to help with the scale section build."thumbsup"

Everyone that comes , gets to see a bikini contest. Its included in the cost of your ticket. Maybe that'll be the motivation people need. Lol

I don't want to see John in a bikini.:shock: PM's sent out to all the drivers from last year. Hope it helps.

The rule is that it goes up after the completion of Copperstate event that is this weekend...

Is Copperstate in danger of being shut down?

I didnt think so.

Come on RCC...get the banner up!!

Someone contact Jason.

Back