• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

By end of the day? Guess east coast just lost an event.

Dude don't be so negative.

I am using my Negotiation skills that I was learned for my temperature in Collage. :lmao:

keyboardsmash.gif

If someone wants to write something up about the dire need for more participants, I can post something on RCSoup.com. We'll be there covering the whole event, but I'm more on the racing side than crawling.. so I don't know much about what people are needed here..

It's not much, but anything I can do to help, let me know.

(??Not my place to do this, but how is this??)

logo_m.jpg

2012 Motorama Events U.S. Indoor RC Rock crawling Challenge<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

USRCCA Qualifier Event hosted by W.Pa.C.<o:p></o:p>

Currently this USRCCA Qualifier is in jeopardy of being canceled due to lack of registrations, please come out and support this unique indoor crawling experience.
<o:p></o:p>

(Registration portal) https://motorama.webconnex.com/RCRC
<o:p></o:p>

Motorama's Commitment to offering the Ultimate Motorsports Extravaganza is pleased to welcome back Western PA Crawlers and The U.S. Indoor RC Rock crawling Challenge on February 18-19, 2012. This two day event will pull drivers from across the country to compete in the largest indoor event in history. <o:p></o:p>

If you have any questions of concerns please contact Rockcrawling Room Manager John Thornton by phone at 724-942-0964 or by email at rckcrwlr@verizon.net[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Last edited:

Guys,
Sorry I have been really busy with my "real" job...

It seems that we have until Monday due to a commitment that they had today.

WoooooHoooo

That's 2 more days.

I will talk with them mid day on Monday.

Keep up the great work.

I hope that I am not stepping on any toes with that write up. I want to thank you John for your work and dedication."thumbsup"
So how many do we have now?

Last edited:

How many are we up to? I see 17 on the first page, and I will be signing up saturday.

I hope that I am not stepping on any toes with that write up. I want to thank you John for your work and dedication."thumbsup"

Not at all man. This is a combined effort.

I want to thank everyone for their help.

How many are we up to? I see 17 on the first page, and I will be signing up saturday.

I won't know until Monday. I don't have access to the database and they are gone for the weekend.

Unofficial Count

27 registrants

They are checking the shards for discrepancies. :lmao:

No news yet.

That was a couple of hours ago, so it must be around 30...

So please sign up guys...

Thanks for the help

Just heard from Jason...

Countdown is going up...and he is going to post it on RCC's FB page. "thumbsup"

Thank you RC SOUP for your help in getting the word out, and RCC for your help."thumbsup"

This is great everyone is pulling together.

Wes

Back