• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

I posted on all the northeast boards."thumbsup"

Hopefully its not to late. We really need to get this advertised. A banner at top of the site, just like they did for Christmas giveways would be sick.

The promotion of the event is very lacking. I do not understand why.:evil:

I have no idea who to contact about that, I agree it would make a difference and the countdown also still has the wrong info.

I don't think most people realize there is a sign up deadline much before Motorama starts.

I signed up yesterday afternoon. MustangBoy and VN1500 should be following suit soon. No word on NitroJeff.

Firekiddco2 posted it up on VARCOR.
Mariner signed up early, Kbrog said he would today, and I will before the weekends up. "thumbsup"

With all the attention this is getting I have NO DOUBT we will have enough to please Motoramma by Monday. "thumbsup"

Stay positive guys, no need to get attitudes about this, last thing we need is people looking to have confrontations at Motoramma because of emotions behind a keyboard. "thumbsup"

SEE YALL AT MOTORAMMA!

All signed up John& get them rocks polished up lol

Awesome Sam glad you are going to be able to make it.

Stay positive guys, no need to get attitudes about this, last thing we need is people looking to have confrontations at Motoramma because of emotions behind a keyboard. "thumbsup"

SEE YALL AT MOTORAMMA!

No attitiudes just concerned that the East Coast could possibly lose another big comp. That is the last thing we as drivers need. I am grateful to all the drivers and W.PA.C. That being said come on guys and girls (chicklet) lets make this happen!"thumbsup"

Last edited:

All signed up John& get them rocks polished up lol

Now you just need those gears...I'm trying bro.

Sorry guys for not being around today. In-Laws came in from out of town.

I cannot say this enough of the energy and passion that everyone is showing to save this event. I wish it would have been two months ago...we wouldn't be running this fire drill.

If we make it or don't, I hope that the 2013 event blows the doors off Motorama.

ArcticZap: We will have the rocks the best we can. Being in a new location, we are walking in semi blind. I can promise you that we will offer the best event humanly possible and I know that you will leave satisfied.

I have a call with Motorama on Monday to discuss what we can do to make this work. I have a financial responsibility to cover all of my overhead for my part of the event. IF I can make the numbers work, we could have it in the bag.

Tomorrow I will be working that out based on the info I have.

Now you just need those gears...I'm trying bro.

Sorry guys for not being around today. In-Laws came in from out of town.

I cannot say this enough of the energy and passion that everyone is showing to save this event. I wish it would have been two months ago...we wouldn't be running this fire drill.

If we make it or don't, I hope that the 2013 event blows the doors off Motorama.

ArcticZap: We will have the rocks the best we can. Being in a new location, we are walking in semi blind. I can promise you that we will offer the best event humanly possible and I know that you will leave satisfied.

I have a call with Motorama on Monday to discuss what we can do to make this work. I have a financial responsibility to cover all of my overhead for my part of the event. IF I can make the numbers work, we could have it in the bag.

Tomorrow I will be working that out based on the info I have.

I know I'm coming across as a huge dick. I just hate to see this event cancelled based on previous conditions. If you guys need help well I'm there, feel free to ask. I want everyone to have the best enjoyable time.

I'm quite sure you have to be close to, if not over 40 by the end of the night.

So do we have a guesstimate on how many we have now??

Sorry guys...nothing until tomorrow.

You guys have done a great job of persueding people to register. Almost reminds me of my grandfather's job back in the day...the Black Cat.

For those of you that don't know, the "Black Cat" was the guy that came to visit before Guido came to break your legs. :shock:

Registered! See everyone soon.

Sorry guys...nothing until tomorrow.

You guys have done a great job of persueding people to register. Almost reminds me of my grandfather's job back in the day...the Black Cat.

For those of you that don't know, the "Black Cat" was the guy that came to visit before Guido came to break your legs. :shock:

Are you threatening me?????:lmao:

We have another Sponsor in the Haus...

Mayhem.jpg

Thank you MAYHEM"thumbsup"

In thanks for the chance! "thumbsup"

Back