• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Glad to see this picking up. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best. If you need any help let me know.

Wes

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

Didn't see my name on the list but I signed up yesterday

Nevermind I'm an idiot that's last years list duhhh

Last edited:
I never win anything so this may not matter. If I get the free entry, from KK, I will donate to someone who cannot swing the registration this year. these are tough times and we all need to hep each other out.

Wes

If this event pulls through, its gonna need to be one of the best competitions to get more people back next year. I know its possible to make this the best event ever.

Didn't see my name on the list but I signed up yesterday

Nevermind I'm an idiot that's last years list duhhh

Haven't got upload yet... "thumbsup"

Unofficial Count

27 registrants

They are checking the shards for discrepancies. :lmao:

No news yet.

With a little word of mouth, look at how many people have signed up. We need more promotion for these national qualifiers, so people become aware there are sign up deadlines, hell even the fact the event is partaking. I'm sure there's people on this site that still don't know of these events existence, let alone how close they maybe held to their houses.

Just sent my stuff in.........

Great to hear Andy

Signed up.

Look forward to seeing you again Rob

With a little word of mouth, look at how many people have signed up. We need more promotion for these national qualifiers, so people become aware there are sign up deadlines, hell even the fact the event is partaking. I'm sure there's people on this site that still don't know of these events existence, let alone how close they maybe held to their houses.

A lot of it is procrastination. I know of several people that I talked to that would say that they will sign up...Only issue is that everyone was saying that and the needle was not moving.

Keep the registrations coming. I am in discussion with them on ways we can make this happen. I'll keep you updated.

Thanks again for everyone's support...it is extremely humbling.

They will idealy want 50 drivers. We need to get a push to get people coming from surrounding states. People should start talking to nearby clubs and make sure the clubs and its members are aware that this is happening.

I know part is procrastination, part people not wanting to crawl on dirty rocks again, and part lack of promotion.

Just Signed up Is it here yet

That means 10 more drivers within 24 hours; even the big boys from Motorama should see now, that there is something happen with us;-)

We need another 27 at minimum... Sorry. :oops:

All else fails can the comp be held at a different venue?
Who really wants the $$

Back