• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

Will it be snowing in PA?

Put it this way...two hours ago there was nothing. My wife just told me to look outside... there is about 2" and it is still coming down...

Time to get the Predators Tracks and my FOFF out. I see some video coming soon... "thumbsup"

Put it this way...two hours ago there was nothing. My wife just told me to look outside... there is about 2" and it is still coming down...

Time to get the Predators Tracks and my FOFF out. I see some video coming soon... "thumbsup"

I look forward to the Predator Track vid! Ugh...now I gotta drive my gas pig 4x4.

I'm in...got the clearance from the hubby, haha its backwards in my house. :ror:

I don't know how harrisburg has been but here in philly we haven't seen any snow and we are only 2 hours apart. I think up north got some last monday but it has been pretty warm (for here) this winter so keep your fingers crossed.

I don't know how harrisburg has been but here in philly we haven't seen any snow and we are only 2 hours apart. I think up north got some last monday but it has been pretty warm (for here) this winter so keep your fingers crossed.

Same here Aaron...we had one 5" snow fall and then 40 degrees. The last week has been under 20 and now this. Sunday is supposed to be 40 again.

I wouldn't commit to the 4x4 yet.

I think it was two years ago, the weather was incredibly warm.

Registered.

signing up now hopefully will get a couple more signed up tonight also!!

Sweet nice to see people stepin up and gettin registerd. Thanks

no snow in harrisburg as of now but who's to say what it is going to be like that weekend. I like to see more people coming on board. hopefully motorama will extend the deadline a bit since we are getting more people out.

I thought you said you had until the 5th? why would they tell you you had to hit a certain amount of entries then give you less than a week to get them?!

Anyways, I too will give my enrty fee to someone if i win the KK give away. Mines been paid for a long time and if it helps get one more person signed up great!

I'm speechless..."thumbsup"

looks like folks are stepping up. hope we get enough signed up.

me too on the KK give away i will give to john to give away at the comp.

very thankfull for KK stepping up on this deal but would give away to get more people to sign up. thanks again

Tomorrow...

I am hoping that if they see the needle move significantly...we may be able to buy some time.

What time tomorrow?

I just talked to my Bro-in-law. I think i convinced him to sign up and he doesn't even have a crawler! :lmao:He is going to borrow one of mine. "thumbsup"

Come on we can do this!"thumbsup" Where is the list of drivers from last year? I'll send out some emails and PM's.

Back