• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

How many more drivers do you need?

Thanks Fish....just hope it is not too late.

If people are planning on coming and need to get flights, please don't do the flights until I know for sure that we made the numbers.

I'm trying my best to make this...will be driving.

Keep the sign-ups coming."thumbsup"

Last edited:

That is alot closer....Only a few people entered to win our give away...:shock:

That is alot closer....Only a few people entered to win our give away...:shock:

It's not out of lack of appreciation that I am not entering. I would just rather see someone not registered already be persuaded to enter for the chance.

Thanks for what you're doing! "thumbsup"

"thumbsup"Ditto"thumbsup"

I would just rather see someone not registered already be persuaded to enter for the chance.

It's not out of lack of appreciation that I am not entering. I would just rather see someone not registered already be persuaded to enter for the chance.

"thumbsup"Ditto"thumbsup"

Only problem with that guys is it is falling in that same issue that the event is. Everyone says they are doing it but no one pulls the trigger.

You have to register to win so everyone that has registered or is registered should be posting up on KK Giveaway thread... I would but registration is the ONLY thing I don't have to pay for... :roll: :lmao:

You have to register to win so everyone that has registered or is registered should be posting up on KK Giveaway thread...
From the giveaway thread.

"This is open to anyone that has already or will be registering for Motorama 2012 in the RC Rockcrawling Event."

This leads me to believe that someone could register after winning if they had'nt already due to $ issues, or if you already registered you would be reimbursed.

I am in no way saying this refers to my situation, just think some people may see it this way.

Last edited:

From the giveaway thread.

"This is open to anyone that has already or will be registering for Motorama 2012 in the RC Rockcrawling Event."

This leads me to believe that someone could register after winning if they had'nt already due to $ issues.

Yeap...

OK I was confused, nothing new.:roll:

Back