• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

Im going to sign up saturday. Thats the best I can do. 1 from VA has already signed up, another from VA is supposed to sign up also so you will have 3 from VA total.

I never have understood all the talk about mudy, dirty or dusty rocks. Big "****ing deal" if they are. Quit yur bitchn and go have some fun. Ive never seen a perfect rock course in my life, and I bet anything I never will. Thats part of the challenge of the sport. I didnt hear all the other dirt track racers talking about how dirty the track was :lmao:. Your indoors out of the weather, how much more do you want for winter crawling?

See you at motorama 2012!!!!!

John runs an excellent indoor course at the crawl space. No reason they couldn't put in the effort at this place.

Every year seems to have less and less participants, and I bet you any money, the people who don't return all have the same complaint. The venue is great and makes it a great event as whole. Just a few details need to be worked out and this could be one of the biggest events again.

this could be one of the biggest events again.

The only way for this event to rebound is to have a year were particapants walk a way feeling satisfied which there will be no chance of if the event is pulled.

John runs an excellent indoor course at the crawl space. No reason they couldn't put in the effort at this place.

Every year seems to have less and less participants, and I bet you any money, the people who don't return all have the same complaint. The venue is great and makes it a great event as whole. Just a few details need to be worked out and this could be one of the biggest events again.

Thanks man...we try..

The only way for this event to rebound is to have a year were particapants walk a way feeling satisfied which there will be no chance of if the event is pulled.

AAAAAMen.....

I will sign up tonight. Heck I want to come play in some snow.

Hope we have some...

If so, may have to bring the FOFF and do some snowthro'ing in the parking lot.

Glad to here Nick.

I just hope it's not too late...

I want to announce that

KrawlerKonceptz.jpg

But they are going another angle...

They will pay the entry of one driver.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/moto...ceptz-save-motorama-giveaway.html#post3513448

Thanks KK for helping to save Motorama.

John

Last edited:

Thanks KK I really want this Comp. to happen.

Wow Krawler Konceptz. Always pulling through with something cool! Thanks for helping out!

What is the best airport to fly into for this event?

What is the best airport to fly into for this event?

Harrisburg, PA

12 mins from the complex...

You thinking on coming Patrick?

Harrisburg, PA

12 mins from the complex...

You thinking on coming Patrick?

I usually fly Southwest, don't think they go there?

How far away is Philadelphia?

I usually fly Southwest, don't think they go there?

How far away is Philadelphia?

It's about 2 hours away. If you could get one of the jersey guys to get you, it would be good to go..

It's really expensive to fly into Harrisburg from DIA, about $450ish.

Back