• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

I am planning to join in with Grave Digger again in Super Class. Some might say that the 9.5" Sedonas I made up are to big but the ground clearance is amazing.....
Just hoping to make second to last as always:)
Looks like it's a sure win for ya...I am the fifth one and probably won't run so you got your spot locked in...unless we get more registrations for Super. :roll:

Rene...when are you signing up???

I have issues fitting it into my schedule, we are very busy (I know, I am lucky) at work.

I am working on hiring people to make life easier, but that also takes time.

It does not look that great for me making it, but I am sure it will be a great event, everyone should sign up."thumbsup"

I have issues fitting it into my schedule, we are very busy (I know, I am lucky) at work.

I am working on hiring people to make life easier, but that also takes time.

It does not look that great for me making it, but I am sure it will be a great event, everyone should sign up."thumbsup"

Hopefully you find it in you to come. Motorama wouldn't be the same...

I'll keep my fingers crossed. "thumbsup"

Updated Sponsors on First post...

I want to welcome

Gold-rc4wdNewLogoSmall.jpg

HH-supporting-Medium.jpg

"thumbsup"Thanks to the sponsors. "thumbsup"

MOOOOOOOO ve On over...

There's a Bovine on board...

cow-reg-logo-Transparent.png

Thanks to all the sponsors for signing on to Motorama. Hopefully this list of supporters will prompt some people to join in on the fun. "thumbsup"

This is going to be another fun event "thumbsup"

Thanks to all of the sponsors :mrgreen: and can' wait to see familiar and new faces again this year.

Thinking about coming but i can not find a cheap flight from Cleveland to Harrisburg for 2 anywhere ... all the flights are $250 and above ,i would like to fly in Friday and fly out Sunday night ....So if anyone knows where i can find a cheap flight lmk....thanks

Thinking about coming but i can not find a cheap flight from Cleveland to Harrisburg for 2 anywhere ... all the flights are $250 and above ,i would like to fly in Friday and fly out Sunday night ....So if anyone knows where i can find a cheap flight lmk....thanks

That's not bad when you think you could have close to $200 in gas for a round trip, based on 15 mpg. And you don't have the 12 hours of driving.

Hope to see you there. Maybe get some mushroom soup. :lmao:

Yeah, $250 flight sounds good to me. Hope you can make it!

i think it might be one of those last minute "oh hell i gotta go things"... i do got till Feb 5th right to register i hope ...:ror:

Registered for 2.2 "thumbsup"

14 in 2.2 ........ with those odds I could hit both my goals.

Top 10 and Top Half :mrgreen:

Cant wait to get there.

Let hope it doesnt stay that way!

Push the button guys!!

Shout out to the sponsors! Thanks for stepping up for this event.

Just updated the registrations...

Guys,
I just got off the phone with Motorama.

We need to get these registration numbers up quickly. we have two weeks (February 5th) before they cut this off.

There will be discounts for Judges and Marshalls but cannot discuss that until we have more people registered.

I am really embarrassed with the fact that I have NicoDrive coming from Switzerland to this awesome event and can't others from surrounding States to sign up.

For the ones that I have talked to that said they are coming...PLEEEEAASE register this week and post up when you do.

If you don't have the money, just sign up for one class and I will settle up with you on the others at the event.

Thanks for understanding and looking forward to another incredible Motorama weekend.

John

Back