• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

you think there is going to be enough folks to have this comp??? just asking cause its getting close and its a 14hr drive for me.

Nick,
There will be. If you recall last year... it was the same situation. I think we had about 20 people signed up at New Years Day and that included my guys that are waiting until after the first of the year.

If everyone is gun shy then the needle never moves. I have several people that said they are coming but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Also, as the registrations go up, sponsorship will react incrementally.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and let's start registering ASAP.

John

you think there is going to be enough folks to have this comp??? just asking cause its getting close and its a 14hr drive for me.

We went through the same thing last year. Everybody waited to get caught up after the holidays to register. That's the biggest issue with having this so close to the holidays.
I have a feeling that once people start to realize that this and ECC might be their only chances to hit an Eastern qualifier since battlegrounds and Midwest are MIA.

I know just from WPaC, there's at least 3 if not more that haven't signed up, but wouldn't miss it.

O i'm in...... i see a road trip in the works for me...its all ways a blast

O i'm in...... i see a road trip in the works for me...its all ways a blast

Great to hear Nick. Counting down the days... "thumbsup"

hohoho, my tickets were in my postbox today"thumbsup" It's a long way to Switzerland...:lmao:

Wish a happy new year to everybody, see you soon guys...

Ok the holidays are over...

We really need to start moving the needle here. I have talked to a lot of you and you said you were coming. Now I need you to show me....

This is going to be another great event. Whether you come to the comp and roam the other venues or stay and enjoy the comp and scaler course, you will get your monies worth.

There will be Judging discounts offered but I can't do that until I see how many entries I have....

Let's go...there are only 42 days left until the event and less than a month before registrations shuts down.

OK Johnny....I am registered for 2.2!

I'll get to the other classes as the deadline gets closer.

My name is spelt James Caruso. Just so you know what to tell the trophy guy :lmao::lmao: "thumbsup"

OK Johnny....I am registered for 2.2!

I'll get to the other classes as the deadline gets closer.

My name is spelt James Caruso. Just so you know what to tell the trophy guy :lmao::lmao: "thumbsup"

Thank You Mr. Caruso...

I'm running Super for a guaranteed top 5 finish. :lmao:

I'm running Super for a guaranteed top 5 finish. :lmao:

:shock: On a similar note John do you have an updated registration list and how many are signing up for each class?

:shock: On a similar note John do you have an updated registration list and how many are signing up for each class?

I was supposed to get one today.

Man, if i only had some extra $ for the ticket...i'd so be there. i just finished my class 2 rig. make sure you post up lots of pictures!"thumbsup"

Man, if i only had some extra $ for the ticket...i'd so be there. i just finished my class 2 rig. make sure you post up lots of pictures!"thumbsup"

We will...

I will be doing the realtime scoring and uploading pics as we go again. "thumbsup"

CLASS BREAKOUT:
1.9 COMP - 8
2.2 COMP - 14
sUPER - 2​

I know some of you are sitting there ready to hit the button. I can promise you a fun filled weekend with great competition and camaraderie. Don't be the one sitting in front of you computer on February 18th, watching from the sidelines. Be the one that others are watching.
Plus if there are only 2 Supers, I'm bringing mine...trust me you don't want to see that. CRSMacgyver was stuck judging me at BG3 and I don't think he has been the same since. :oops: :lmao:

my Super is getting ready...

super-fels-1.jpg

can't await to be a Top5 Super Driver:lmao:

I am planning to join in with Grave Digger again in Super Class. Some might say that the 9.5" Sedonas I made up are to big but the ground clearance is amazing.....
Just hoping to make second to last as always:)

Back