• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

well,,,it saddens me to say this ,,but I wont be there this year,,scheduling conflicts with business will not allow me to afford the trip,,Ill be away for business the weekend before and with the new rates for competition and lack of interest in judging again..Its just not in my cards financially

I am 90% sure I will be there"thumbsup"

Working on the ride situation. Riding with Mini and BTF worked out pretty good last year. Hopefully TEAM: DEEP SOUTH can rise up for a little Yankee beat down again this year.

Just make sure Mini brings his tickets this year. LOL

Look forward to seeing you guys.

Thanks

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

I am 90% sure I will be there"thumbsup"

Working on the ride situation. Riding with Mini and BTF worked out pretty good last year. Hopefully TEAM: DEEP SOUTH can rise up for a little Yankee beat down again this year.

Too funny, I just sent you a PM about this."thumbsup"

Really looking forward to this. I need to get a few things worked our prior to the event though. Maybe even swap over to the Micro Pros in the 2.2.

Wes

Re: 2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (Feb 18-19, 2012)

Well, I am officially 100% in for Motorama 2012!! i can't wait to kick off another season at Motorama. Looking forward to seeing everybody again "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Well, I am officially 100% in for Motorama 2012!! i can't wait to kick off another season at Motorama. Looking forward to seeing everybody again "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Awesome news man.

Man, i really wish i could make it out to this! Good luck Folks and have fun.

Man, i really wish i could make it out to this! Good luck Folks and have fun.

you can make it...

You just have to make the decision. This is not just a comp, its a weekend of entertainment.

John

you can make it...

You just have to make the decision. This is not just a comp, its a weekend of entertainment.

John

haha, i know but its in PA and that=EXPENSIVE! Would be nice to get out there and represent though, i probably live the farthest away out of everybody. how bout we change it up this year...How about we have Motorama in Hawaii this year..OUTDOORS. where you can get a suntan and no frostbite.:ror:

I'm all signed up. Now i just gotta order parts and get my truck fixed:shock:

not really, I have to make more than 5'000 Miles and I'm pretty sure it would be worth every mile..."thumbsup"

true, it most certainly would be worth all of the money.

60 Days until MOTORAMA

Back