• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012 Motorama U.S. Indoor RC Rockcrawling Challenge (CANCELLED)

Pretty much. I wire brushed about 3/4 of the rocks and swept them with a soft bristle brush. They need washed. Anything short will leave 'em dusty.

That's funny I recall you either in the toilet or sleeping?

I will do my best to make it the best experience. Don't forget that these rocks sit outside and are brought in during February in eastern Pennsylvania. It could be 70 or -20 degrees.

Sent from my BIONIC using Tapatalk

I like know if we could do a scale comp too? "thumbsup"

There is no scale comp. This event is strictly a USRCCA National Qualifying event. The "scale" course was started due to the excess material we had and gave the competitors a place to blow off some steam.
We now, if we have the time, build the course for the competitors and also offer test drives for spectators.

John

Attention:

RCROCIN' just informed me that registration is down. There seems to be a technical difficulty.

I will let you know when it is online again.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

John

Looks like the registration site will be down until at least Wednesday. There was an issue with how it is logging the registrations.

Let's have a big rush of registrations after Dec 1st. "thumbsup"

Every user may be different but it only took a few weeks for mine to hit the mailbox. Either way you will have them well before the event starts.

Every user may be different but it only took a few weeks for mine to hit the mailbox. Either way you will have them well before the event starts.

Yeap...what he said.

I will find out when they are actually going to start shipping them. I know last year they needed printed up.

Just got them today. Can't wait to put some faces with screen names and have some fun.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Just got an email from Motorama:"thumbsup"

Motorama Events
February 18th 19th 2012

34th Annual Motorama Events
Harrisburg Farm Show Complex
2300 N. Cameron Street | Harrisburg, PA 17110
Saturday 2/18 9AM-10PM & Sunday 2/19 9AM-5PM

Registration is back up - we apologize for any inconvenience<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Please accept our apology for the technical errors with registration the past week. We ran into some processing glitches and with it being a holiday week it was a challenge to resolve the matter quickly. Nevertheless all of the issues have been resolved and our online registration system is operating 100%.<o:p></o:p>
If you have not registered yet be sure to do so here at:<o:p></o:p>
http://motoramaevents.com/registration.php

Just got an email from Motorama:"thumbsup"

Motorama Events
February 18th 19th 2012

34th Annual Motorama Events
Harrisburg Farm Show Complex
2300 N. Cameron Street | Harrisburg, PA 17110
Saturday 2/18 9AM-10PM & Sunday 2/19 9AM-5PM

Registration is back up - we apologize for any inconvenience<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Please accept our apology for the technical errors with registration the past week. We ran into some processing glitches and with it being a holiday week it was a challenge to resolve the matter quickly. Nevertheless all of the issues have been resolved and our online registration system is operating 100%.<o:p></o:p>
If you have not registered yet be sure to do so here at:<o:p></o:p>
http://motoramaevents.com/registration.php

Thanks for posting... "thumbsup"

Back