• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Best way to GUARANTEE a ticket at this time is to volunteer to be a Judge, or help find some event sponsors.

I really like this. Last year was a great event and there is no reason for this one not to top it. Everyone that really wants to attend should try to think of a way to contribute to the event! Not only to guarantee a spot, but to make for a really awesome time for everybody. I know I am doing my best to bring sponsors to the table, and have been brainstorming for other ideas to help the event be a hit. 8)

1. TURBOFEST
  2. Whoodie
  3. Rockbound
  4. DickyT
  5. easleycrawler
  6. CRSMacgyver
  7. AaUGMaN
  8. nitrojeff
  9. Mariner
  10. CD13
  11. Kinson
  12. Rockshow
  13. kennyj
  14. rock hard
  15. Del monte
  16. EvilTwin v2
  17. DTWISTED
  18. Sneed
  19. renoirbud
  20. 86jeep
  21. MrDrinksalil
  22. ittybitty
  23. grimreeper
  24. Greencrawler
  25. Scattman
  26. WheelinKing
  27. Del Monte
  28. SpeedRacer19
  29. TC09minilosi

That's quite the list already :shock:

The Del Montess Jess is in for judging this year... you guys better watch out in 1.9 :mrgreen:

Just purchased my airline tickets. Looking forward to meeting and crawling with everyone!

Signed up 2x NEW ECC Sponsors today!

Once I get all the artwork, and details I will be making the OFFICIAL announcement!

Back