• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Big Thanks to Aaron at the ROX BOX for stepping up to Platinum Level, and once again he will provide the Throphies

BowtieRoxBox.jpg

If you have never been to The Rox Box you should check it out!

"thumbsup"

Thinking about it, I have heard it is an awesome time.:twisted:

Last edited:
More and more great sponsor's looking to be another record breaking event.

Drivers List Updated and Added to post #1

Its the Master List from which Score-sheets will be printed, T-Shirts ordered, etc:mrgreen:

Make sure the info is correct "thumbsup"

I have interest in attending but there are so few spots that will be available when it opens. :evil: Guess I need to take the test and judge if I really want to go.

Last edited:
Austin is on there twice.
FIXED
Dont see my name on there Fish
FIXED

I have interest in attending but there are so few spots that will be available when it opens. :evil:

How many tickets do you need?

Were are you getting your information? Last year we had 110 Drivers sign-up (106 showed up). The field size will be determined by the number of judges stepping up, so its sort of its a moving target. If we have all the same numbers as last year there is more tickets left as the entire field at Motorama
. "thumbsup"

So there are currently only 29 spots that will be available or has the total number increased as well?

See above

Last edited:
Back