• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2017 AZ Summer Shootout April 28-30

Joe Perea / JOEY P / NM / PAID

Spo, Pro, Super, 1.9

Stoked!!

Man! I so wanna come to this! It's been forever since I've driven at Watson Lake. It's just not in the cards for me this year. Way too much going on. I should be only a week and a half from closing on a house before this event. Ugh...... Good Luck Gents! take lots of pictures!

Weekend of the 29th of September is my 1st choice, 2nd choice would be the week after that.

working out final details to rent facility

All paid up, sadly Farah can't make it this year. XL shirt and a medium for Farah I'll pay for it there please and thank you. Love crawling at Watson and with everyone. See you soon

I haven't seen a sign up for shirts or anything but I'll take 4xxxx and I'll take two of them I'll pay when I get there or I'll pay you now.

Collected from Facebook:

Shafty:
1.Diamond D
2.JOEY_P
3.Hittman

Pro:
1.Del Monte
2.Random Hero
3.Hittman

Congrats guys!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thanks to KJ and everyone involved in hosting the AZ Shootout. I had a blast Friday and Saturday. Course builders built some awesome courses"thumbsup".

I'm already looking forward to next yrs AZ Shootout.

Good luck to the drivers today.

Moved to Facebook. Very lacking in response on RCC. Ive gone from 17000 views to 1700 in 5 years. I'll post up what I have tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Super and mini
aa262908de839a9c3bede38d33f66d15.jpg
8c8d813fdd117a2306b7251352609767.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back