• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Fish, do you have any judge spots left? Tydl has been without PC for a while, I'll be fixing that tonight.

He is interested in judging. He will be carpooling with me and already has the time off from work approved, so he will be coming.

He is very interested in being a judge as well as competitor if there is an opening "thumbsup"

Not a perfect score, darn my short attention span.

score.jpg

ECC 2011 is proud to announce T1e designers and manufacturers of the ROCKSHOW chassis, STAGE chassis, and high clearance rear links as a.....

GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR​

0001_T1E_logo.gif

Camping question

Looks like I might be pulling the smoker up the mountain with a new toy. ;-) No more paying for a hotel for me. "thumbsup"

Who else will be staying on the mountain?

Looks like I might be pulling the smoker up the mountain with a new toy. ;-) No more paying for a hotel for me. "thumbsup"

Oh boy Oh boy!!!!!!!!! :twisted::twisted:"thumbsup"

Room is paid up, entrance fee is paid up, days off are approved by work and on the team calender. I'll be arriving Friday afternoon though, I could not get the extra day off work.

Now I just have to come up with gas and food money "thumbsup"

it's the cot in the van for me! "thumbsup"
I may need your paypal so I can have supper ready friday night.

Looking forward to this, glad to help judge or whatever is needed."thumbsup"

Who else will be staying on the mountain?[/QUOTE]

If everything goes as planned I'll be there friday mornin:mrgreen:

Back