• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Sweeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET! im in, almost got fired from work trying to get signed up with it going up and down. but im in!!! (wipeing sweat off my forhead)

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Last edited:
Come on Fish, open the sign up all ready!!:ror: See you guys there.

See below!

BTW this thread has been boring! No one thanking sponsors, talking smack, etc, so I am releasing 10 tickets at 11:30 EST....maybe that will wake up some folks.

Stay Tuned for more random ticket sales!"thumbsup"

whats up with the eventbrite site it keep change from sold out to available then shuts you out and says sold out again

When someone clicks on the the ticket button it takes the ticket out of inventory for 5 min to allow the forms to be filled out. If the transaction is not completed it put it back in inventory.

Acquired some apple wood:

IMAG0326.jpg

I'm in"thumbsup" I was late to a meeting because I was registering but, well worth it. Glad to be a part of this awesome event8)

Sponsor

are ya goin to be hungry at the comp?????

Working on getting offroadjerky.com to sponsor the event at gold member status, should know more tonight.

Awesome his jerky rocks!!!

THANKS TO ALL THE SPONSORS OF THIS EVENT!!!

cant wait to do this again, Fish thanks for all the hard work you and your guys do to make this happen

Working on getting offroadjerky.com to sponsor the event at gold member status, should know more tonight.

awesome!

between Offroad Jerky and all the guys bring smokers, I'm going to be well fed this year 8)

See below!

Stay Tuned for more random ticket sales!"thumbsup"

When someone clicks on the the ticket button it takes the ticket out of inventory for 5 min to allow the forms to be filled out. If the transaction is not completed it put it back in inventory.

Great idea releasing a few tickets here and there. That should keep people checking this thread for sure. I'm just glad I had auto email updates from this thread sent to my phone. I'm really amped to be signed up! Looking forward to the best event in the country "thumbsup"

And a huge thanks to all the sponsors. You guys rock!

Shit Mark you know it, I buy the package deal from you every comp. :mrgreen:

If someone can point me to a grocery store I will have some ribs to toss into that smoker for you Scattman, maybe a pork butt as well. I'm just as excited for the beers, grilling, and bs-ing as the comp. :ror: Looking forward to seeing everyone again at LRC. "thumbsup"

thanks

Awesome his jerky rocks!!!

THANKS TO ALL THE SPONSORS OF THIS EVENT!!!

cant wait to do this again, Fish thanks for all the hard work you and your guys do to make this happen

awesome!

between Offroad Jerky and all the guys bring smokers, I'm going to be well fed this year 8)

Shit Mark you know it, I buy the package deal from you every comp. :mrgreen:

thanks guys, really appriciate the support.

A huge thanks goes out to Fish and all of the people who are stepping up to work the event or judge! Also a great big thank you to all of the sponsors. You guys keep these comps going!

Hopefully a couple more local guys get tickets so it doesn't break my wallet to go.

A huge thanks goes out to Fish and all of the people who are stepping up to work the event or judge! Also a great big thank you to all of the sponsors. You guys keep these comps going!

Hopefully a couple more local guys get tickets so it doesn't break my wallet to go.

Yeah, I am dreading the fuel bill for sure this time. :ror:

Attachments

• 3k93p33o65Y15W65P2b2gc1822ce063a91f78.jpg
    3k93p33o65Y15W65P2b2gc1822ce063a91f78.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 3nf3m43p45V05U45X5b2g5965d87ef5e9169e.jpg
    3nf3m43p45V05U45X5b2g5965d87ef5e9169e.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 148
That thing is so sick!!!!!!!"thumbsup"

Made the deal today. Spent the better part of the day in it checking everything. Putting a gate in tomorrow in the fence out front and trim a couple limbs so I have a place to park it. Too damn big to get down the driveway. :ror:

Ought to be fun filling the 75 gal fuel tank. :shock:

That's gonna leave a mark!!!:twisted:

Diesel pusher?

No, wasn't quite ready to make that step. It's a fawkin' Ford. Has the Banks power package on it though. Basically just headers, exhaust and cold air intake with a K+N.

Was a little over $95,000 new, ..........................I got it for less than 1/10th of that. Old guy has every single record and receipt for it since new. 15 years worth. Oil change logs and everything.

Last edited:
Back