• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Art is a great asset to our sport he helped me out several timws as well as many others Thanks Art

Art is a great asset to our sport he helped me out several timws as well as many others Thanks Art

To the BBQ world as well! he gave me a couple pointers at Nat's that have produced some great smoked meats since "thumbsup"

Can we all just agree that Art is a great ass...et :lmao:

Thanks for everything man it is guys like you that make it possible for guys like me to have a good time and learn the ropes to help out further.

Wow! Video was amazing :lmao:

I forget to check in on the thread for a day, a miss whats going on.
Fish, hats off dude.

BIG THANKS TO ALL SPONSORS. You guys make all this even more possible

It has BEGUN!

2011 ECC packages are invading my office!

SANY0182.jpg

Talked John boy on the phone said he would do Gold Level, then he pulled a double reverse pass going deep, and went......

........for an UPGRADE I did not EXPECT......THANK YOU

Platinum...num ...num Level
HHCirclepathonRCC.jpg

Heck yeah...thanks John! We appreciate the incredible support and great products!

thanks

thanks to all the sponsors, and a big thanks to Fish and the crew.

going to enjoy shaking your hand when i win some great prizes ;-)

I am riding down with Art so i was thinking of doing the 1.9 class are there any open spots or am i out of luck i went to the sight but it wont let me in.

I am riding down with Art so i was thinking of doing the 1.9 class are there any open spots or am i out of luck i went to the sight but it wont let me in.

If you want to do a 1.9 only ticket I wiil have to create one. It won't be a problem once registration opens.

1.9 and Super usually don't sellout very fast, so you should be ok.

Man, the sponsors are stacking it up. Thanks to the sponsors and to Fish for making what looks to be another killer comp."thumbsup""thumbsup" Hope I get the chance to make it.

Back