• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Yes, they are overexposed :cry:.

DSC04248_super%20(Medium)WTMK.JPG

DSC04256_super%20(Medium)WTMK.JPG

DSC04264_super%20(Medium)WTMK.JPG

DSC04277_super%20(Medium)WTMK.JPG

DSC04283_super%20(Medium)WTMK.JPG

DSC04295_super%20(Medium)WTMK.JPG

DSC04301_super%20(Medium)WTMK.JPG

DSC04308_super%20(Medium)WTMK.JPG

DSC04319_super%20(Medium)WTMK.JPG

DSC04320_super%20(Medium)WTMK.JPG

Last edited:
i was just wondering if annyone has ever tried to have a comp at a put put golf course yet ?
i drove by one local to me today and got the idea, sand traps/water hazerds/and lots of rocks real or fake.
i know of one in datona that has a real steep drop on the 8th hole like 10ft virtical drop on the green under a waterfall if i could find enough people it wood makit worth the while to ask the owners of a few to open up in the off season or weekend thay arnt open normaly .
just a thought figuard id thro it out!

It's been done. That's all the response I'll give in this thread, however.

If you want to ask a question, do so in a thread that is directly related to the question or start your own thread. It is rude to jump into threads and just ask unrelated questions. This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the East Coast Championships USRCCA National Qualifier...not putt putt golf comp locations.

Back