• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Hey Fish,
is there going to be a post for the overall resualts for the guys that competed in all 3 classes ?

And then?

Also, it would be a good idea to have all of the results in the first post, instead of randomly scattered throughout the thread.

Congrats on your Overall Win John!!! I'm still scratchin my head as to why it wasnt recognized.

Good drivin man...especially having only driven the super rig a couple times! :shock:

Congrats on your Overall Win John!!! I'm still scratchin my head as to why it wasnt recognized.

Good drivin man...especially having only driven the super rig a couple times! :shock:

Sorry guys ECC, Wifes B-Day, Wedding Anniversary, and Tornadoes all in a 2 week window. I will get on cleaning up the posting of scores ;-)

I didn't forget about the OVER ALL Award was not in the box that was sent. It was an accident :oops: Whoodie should have gotten his Award a week ago. I don't know what else I could have done given the situation.

I didn't forget about the OVER ALL Award was not in the box that was sent. It was an accident :oops: Whoodie should have gotten his Award a week ago. I don't know what else I could have done given the situation.

The over all award not being sent down was my fault. When i boxed up the awards the overall one was left in my machine. The over all award has been mailed out. Whoodie please pm me and let me know that you received your award. I'm sorry for leaving the award in the machine, it was out of Fish's hands and is totally my fault.

<iframe width='700' height='1750
' frameborder='0' src='https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0ApyET5l7_0tpdHF0ekp1QXhsT09WQUIzVGZYcklYOWc&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Names and screen names are not matching!!

3 John Ripplinger X Del Monte

4 Casey Childs SDS Customz

5 Mark Reel Almighty Malachi

6 Jeremy Toney X Mark Reel

7 Chris Long X Krawlfreak

8 Cory owenburg Arct1k

9 Shelby Burns CCC22

10 Carey Baird 4xFord

12 Aaron paulovich EvilTwin v2

13 Patrick curran Scatterbrains

14 Mike king RCROCIN'

15 Jake Wright stick king