• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Well this is embarrassing :oops:

Cow Performance RC is not GOLD ......

....Moo-volution can only happen if you willing to go for it!

PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSOR
New_Cow_LogowRCCBG_colorGOLD.jpg

Last edited:
HURRY UP HURRY UP!!!!!! lolololol

WAY TO GO COW SLICK!!!!!! Thank you so much for stepping up.

WhooHOO:mrgreen: Just got me a ticket "thumbsup"

Thanks to all the sponors for putting on such an awesome event ;-)

Thanks John for coordinating it all ;-)

WhooHOO:mrgreen: Just got me a ticket "thumbsup"

Thanks to all the sponors for putting on such an awesome event ;-)

Thanks John for coordinating it all ;-)

Glad you got your ticket."thumbsup"

My head is spinning with all these great sponsors. Thanks Futaba."thumbsup"

New to the forum and a novice R/C Crawler. Stoked about such a HUGE event close enough for me to attend. Read through all 17 pages of posts and no mention of spectator involvement. I really want to make the scene and would be willing to help in any way needed.

New to the forum and a novice R/C Crawler. Stoked about such a HUGE event close enough for me to attend. Read through all 17 pages of posts and no mention of spectator involvement. I really want to make the scene and would be willing to help in any way needed.

Plenty of room for spectators, You should try and get a ticket and join in,Lots of great giveaways and you'll learn alot. "thumbsup"

Back