• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Eventbrite say there are 17 tickets remaining, but that is a misleading.

I several checks being mailed, and a couple sponsors that not have sent me names of the drivers using their tickets.

If everything comes through there are less 10 than tickets unspoken for. Don't get caught waiting till the last minute cause you might get left out :shock:

Eventbrite say there are 17 tickets remaining, but that is a misleading.

I several checks being mailed, and a couple sponsors that not have sent me names of the drivers using their tickets.

If everything comes through there are less 10 than tickets unspoken for. Don't get caught waiting till the last minute cause you might get left out :shock:

Thank you to all the sponsors soooooooo much without you this would not be possiable.

Like Fish said get your tickets while you can don't wanna wait to last min. Especially if you have never been to LRC.

LRC ... Ocoee... It's not as much the location that makes this event great. Its the awsome sponsor support and the expert planning and organizing that makes this THE event of the year "thumbsup"

AND the location is the bomb to boot :mrgreen:"thumbsup"

Its the awsome sponsor support and the expert planning and organizing that makes this THE event of the year "thumbsup"

I am very fortunate to have lots of support.

Tried doing some different things that had the possibility of back firing on me, but it seems like its all going to work out.

I just added ALL the names to to master list"thumbsup" (Check List Here)

Only 5 tickets remain with over 5 weeks left till the event.

PLATINUM LEVEL!
BILLETWORKS

Billetworksonrcc.jpg

Back