• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Fish, you have me down twice on the list. Line 19 and line 78. Just change line 19 to reflect 2.2 & 1.9 and then you can do away with line 78. I don't need two 2.2 spots..........well, that may work to my advantage!! :)

Fish, you have me down twice on the list. Line 19 and line 78. Just change line 19 to reflect 2.2 & 1.9 and then you can do away with line 78. I don't need two 2.2 spots..........well, that may work to my advantage!! :)

Man I was thinking the same thing you could get a practice run on all the courses lolololol

See you and Pup there brother.

I have never been to ECC does your drivers # mean anything other than a #, like running order or anything?

I have never been to ECC does your drivers # mean anything other than a #, like running order or anything?

The 2 main things it does is ID's your truck in photos, and when its left in line. you would be surprised. How often that happens.

It also shows your truck has been teched.

Cannot wait! Thanks to everyone for stepping up! Hopefully I will have some VP parts before then :???:

I was but can't make it something came up and have to work suck's!

That does suck, but it could be worse!! Well, see you in April then!!

Turd :roll:

That was my number last year :evil:

Maybe it will bring you as much luck as it brought me last year... 68th place :lmao:

You had that luck last year too??? I had 80 and finished my worst ever in 85th place!!

Back