• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Ocoee is a great place also, but I like it when a city is willing to work with us and looks forward to us coming..Just my 2 cents also :ror::ror:

Could not agree anymore with you.

But I do miss ocoee, was my first ECC and loved it, maybe one day we'll gi back.

I will see you all in April.

certificate.php

Looking forward to coming out to crawl and meet you guys! Should be an epic weekend for sure!

I am working on an RV to pull the smoker up with."thumbsup" Gas mileage can't be much worse than the truck I pulled it with last year. :ror:

I wanted to take this chance to clear up somethings I heard over the weekend at Motorama.

Battle Grounds, East Coast Championships, and Mid-West Challenge.....
are NOT INVITATION ONLY Events

They are OPEN to the public!

Having said that ALL EVENTS need VOLUNTEERS, SPONSORS, and JUDGES to happen. Would you pay $50-$75 to go to an event that didn't have ALL of those things?

If someone tells you that you can't get a ticket.....THEY ARE WRONG!

If you want an early registration....do something to earn it. or waiting until OPEN REGISTRATION sometime next week"thumbsup"

Here is a current list of registrations, that EARNED their EARLY REGISTARTION to the event.

<iframe width='1000' height='950' frameborder='0' src='https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?hl=en&hl=en&key=0ApyET5l7_0tpdE0xYnF6aVI2ZDlUbE11Z0hRcVFveFE&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Last edited:
Back