• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Everyone should also remember we have a SPONSOR REFERRAL PROGRAM! You bring a Sponsor to the Event, and you can receive at least an EARLY Registration....maybe more if the donation is big enough"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Interested in going, looking for plane tickets prices and trying to find sleepign arrangements first... Whats the nearest airport?

Interested in going, looking for plane tickets prices and trying to find sleepign arrangements first... Whats the nearest airport?
Atlanta or Birmingham. Birmingham is closer but flying into ATL may be a little cheaper.

Will I bet you can find someone to split a rental car and hotel with, should be a few others flying in to Atlanta.

Will I bet you can find someone to split a rental car and hotel with, should be a few others flying in to Atlanta.

Atlanta has more flights, and just like Shelby said their are quite a few people flying in.

Usally we do a Friday Caravan from my house because I live with in a mile of 2x MARTA (Local Train system) Stations. We go back and forth a dozen times, and once everybody arrives we load everyone up and go to the rocks!

Any idea when open registration will begin? Are you going to announce the date and time as usual?

X2
"thumbsup"

I am not sure how OPEN REGISTRATION will be handled, but it probably won't be the same old predictable way....Everyone get on the computer at the same time, and whoever has the fastest connection gets tickets routine :roll: BORING!

I am always looking for new ways to skin the cat. ECC was the 1st MAJOR event to use the FREE CRAWL format, and now everyone is doing it. I may just put them on sale at some random date or time, so its fair for everyone.

Best way to GUARANTEE a ticket at this time is to volunteer to be a Judge, or help find some event sponsors.

Last edited:
Atlanta has more flights, and just like Shelby said their are quite a few people flying in.

Usally we do a Friday Caravan from my house because I live with in a mile of 2x MARTA (Local Train system) Stations. We go back and forth a dozen times, and once everybody arrives we load everyone up and go to the rocks!

I could possiably take somebody over . . Prob gonna meet up with fish and caravan there . .

Still waiting on a code
certificate.png

Back