• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

USRCRC.jpg

You can send me a password now :mrgreen:

Hey Fish, are you going to team jugdes up or if we know some can we talk and team ourselves up. Or how do you want that to work?

I take a couple things into consideration....personality, experience, etc.

If it makes sense to pair you up with a team mate I will take that into consideration.

hmm...good point...how about whip up a personality quiz so we can find our matches? :twisted: :lmao:

Last edited:
I had never met Benzbuilder and judged 107 people with him. He is really nice and cool. Meeting new people is part of the fun at the comps. "thumbsup"

Hey Fish, are you going to team jugdes up or if we know some can we talk and team ourselves up. Or how do you want that to work?

I myself would prefer not to be paired with a friend who is also judging.It would be my hopes that maybe me and a friend also judging could cordinate our breaks to be aproximatly at the same time,and then we could hang out and run our courses together.Not possible if your both judging the same piece of rock.

I myself would prefer not to be paired with a friend who is also judging.It would be my hopes that maybe me and a friend also judging could cordinate our breaks to be aproximatly at the same time,and then we could hang out and run our courses together.Not possible if your both judging the same piece of rock.
Good point."thumbsup"

If you don't make a friend by then I'll run with you, just don't tell nobody.

Back