• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

I am willing to work judes and anything to lend a hand. Qualty judes do not no!!!!

he is saying that he dont no if he is a qualty judge, if he is good for the that position, at least thats how i take it.. but he will work and do what is needed.

speeking of judges how is it all goin fish do u have anuff judges for the comp yet?

My bother in law is one of the popo there and his christmas present was a bottle of single barrel jack. They are people just like us but if someone calls about noise the have to come. IF you mind your own business and aren't tryin to act a fool, chances are you don't have to worry about "free" rooms for the night. But all of that area is considered ol'timers and will call the Police for All Noise After DARK. You gotta get up early to chase around the cows. I have done my share of parting up there in the past 20 years. Quiet by dark is KEY. The police actually HATE the neighbors there one night they called in racing on that(then dirt)road b/c one of my buddies pulled off his muffler in a mudhole and afterwards the car was just sitting idling.

If there is a NO NOISE after dark policy then the Judge should have told me about it, so unless told other wise we will be up waaaaaay past dark.

Well if ''April'' is your avatar then it really need to hurry the hell up.;-)

Yup, thats her. "thumbsup"

Funny thing is, last year at ECC you got me confused with the RoxBox guy(I guess we looked similiar) and asked me about his wife as if she were my wife at the start of finals.

Do you remember that?

Whats up with you and other peoples wive's?? ;-)

Yup, thats her. "thumbsup"

Funny thing is, last year at ECC you got me confused with the RoxBox guy(I guess we looked similiar) and asked me about his wife as if she were my wife at the start of finals.

Do you remember that?

Whats up with you and other peoples wive's?? ;-)
I think I remember that, I think the reason I asked is because she can drive the shit out of a comp rig. If I remeber correctly. And hell I got my own wife, sure as hell don't need another one."thumbsup"

Back